I've seriously never been so uninterested in my life about Sheffield Wednesday

4 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Anyone else? 

Didn't watch the game 

Quick browse of the BBC website to see the score 

Laughed and got on with the rest of the evening 

I can't bring myself to get angry anymore 

Thankyou DC, stuffing man, monk, Carlos, jos, Bruce and the overpayed 5h1t for the last 5 years 

You've done a grand job 

I’m more interested in watching metal detecting vids on YouTube....kept forgetting we were playing tbh....no Wednesday matches cos o’COVID-19 lockdown was bliss....old wounds re-opened....😪

I think playing how we are at a time when we’re in lockdown and it’s uncertain when fans can next go to games will seriously see us lose lots

of fans. Can see lots not renewing as things stand - feel sorry for those who already have done. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist

When crowds are allowed back I reckon we will be getting about 14k...plus away fans

2 minutes ago, S63 Owl said:

I think playing how we are at a time when we’re in lockdown and it’s uncertain when fans can next go to games will seriously see us lose lots

of fans. Can see lots not renewing as things stand - feel sorry for those who already have done. 

I've bought the early bird tickets but i currently have no desire to see the turnstiles open again.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I've bought the early bird tickets but i currently have no desire to see the turnstiles open again.

I’ve not renewed for next season - will be first time in years I’ve not had a ST, was gutted at first, but the more this season drags on the more I think lucky escape.  

I feel that the main reason I buy my season ticket is to try and cover chansiri and his amazing signings of david jones and van aken that we are still paying the price for. 

I actually feel like I'm donating to the club in need.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, S63 Owl said:

I’ve not renewed for next season - will be first time in years I’ve not had a ST, was gutted at first, but the more this season drags on the more I think lucky escape.  

I basicaly only renewed because its my first sesaon as a conceession so my ticket was about £240 cheaper. Still wish i hadn't though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Anyone else? 

Didn't watch the game 

Quick browse of the BBC website to see the score 

Laughed and got on with the rest of the evening 

I can't bring myself to get angry anymore 

Thankyou DC, stuffing man, monk, Carlos, jos, Bruce and the overpayed 5h1t for the last 5 years 

You've done a grand job 

I’m not interested at all as well.

So what I’m going to do is start a thread on a Sheffield Wednesday Fans Forum and tell everyone how uninterested I am but I’ll leave it you to for tonight because you are obviously much less interested than me.

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Guest The Horse

It's only because we keep losing.
At some point we'll start winning again.
Not sure when like..
But we will. And we'll all be happy again. 🙂

58 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

I’m more interested in watching metal detecting vids on YouTube....kept forgetting we were playing tbh....no Wednesday matches cos o’COVID-19 lockdown was bliss....old wounds re-opened....😪

Link please. Need it for the weekend.

• Haha 2