Nuhiu Wickham Da Cruz Rhodes

18 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

I’d start Nuhiu on Wednesday, let’s go route 1 and get some much needed points.

Ive wanted the big Donkey out of our club for a few years now, but for the 1st time ever Im going to agree with you.

352. Start the 2 big lads up top, go long, lump lots of crosses in too, and get Luondo and Lee as close to them as possible. 

• Like 2

Let's be fair, we've nothing up front. 

Wickham's done well but looks tired, we've had 7 years to debate Nuhiu (I'm not a fan), the Rhodes debate over the last 3 years, Da Cruz industrious but doesn't look to have any goal threat whatsoever. 

I bet when Monk looks at his options he could cry. He's probably very close to saying in his press conference, "you've seen who I've got available to pick from, what the fizz do you want me to do?"

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, steelerian said:

Ive wanted the big Donkey out of our club for a few years now, but for the 1st time ever Im going to agree with you.

352. Start the 2 big lads up top, go long, lump lots of crosses in too, and get Luondo and Lee as close to them as possible. 

Love him or hate him, he can be a handful for defenders but usually better off the bench.

• Like 2

I’d see how all 4 are feeling in their fitness and freshness. If everyone is fit, I’d probably start wickham and Rhodes. Even tho, I don’t rate Rhodes whatsoever. I always think Dave is a great option off the bench but invariably he doesn’t have the same impact when he starts. Da Cruz isn’t a striker for me. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

Wickham and Rhodes. Cruz hasn’t done anywhere near enough to deserve a permanent transfer and it’s time we moved Nuhiu on. From now until the end of the season Nuhiu is more of a threat on the bench. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 6

I'd give Murphy a go up top and put Harris on the right and Reach on the left.

Probably wouldn't work but Rhodes is a waste of a shirt, Nuhiu is an impact sub at best and Cruz doesn't look like scoring.

• Like 2

Dunno why we didn't extend Borukov's contract for an extra few weeks. He might be dogger and not up to Championship football but, if there's nowt left to play for in the last few matches, he could have got a bit of game time. He probably wouldn't be worse than some of the other options available. Four or five weeks of his salary wouldn't have made any difference really.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, trev said:

I'd give Murphy a go up top and put Harris on the right and Reach on the left.

Probably wouldn't work but Rhodes is a waste of a shirt, Nuhiu is an impact sub at best and Cruz doesn't look like scoring.

A bit left field but I think Murphy up top with Wickham might be worth a punt. At least we have some pace there. I’d play Cruz out wide. I like Nuihi but id bring him on for final 20-25 minutes.