Nuhiu Wickham Da Cruz Rhodes

5 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Both need to show more. Windass' injury came at a bad time for him. By all accounts, he came into training in very good nick before restart. I was looking forward to a contribution from him. I understand many have made their minds up on Da Cruz, but I see his situation very changeable. A goal or two may sway opinions. Play both as much as possible during run in. It's the only way to test them. 

fair points, completely agree we need to see more of Da Cruz and see if he does indeed have enough to offer. It’s a tricky one because we need to be winning these important games and need to be playing the players that can best do that. 

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

fair points, completely agree we need to see more of Da Cruz and see if he does indeed have enough to offer. It’s a tricky one because we need to be winning these important games and need to be playing the players that can best do that. 

Agreed, but Nuhiu is best coming off the bench anyway, and Rhodes looks no more likely to score than anyone else. Wickham is more or less guaranteed to start with Fletcher gone.