THE EFL HEARING THREAD

55 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

But he still HAS to pay it off tho right?

Yes he does unless he is paying cash but the debt is his or the company that owns the ground. 

Most large companies set up new companies to fulfill a project. 

Imagine building 20, 000 houses the money is borrowed to start the project  there is another financial crash bang goes the housing project but the parent company is protected from the debt because it is being undertaken by a different entity. 

Edited by akbuk

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Carlos did not control the budget did he, he didn't sign off on transfer fees or player wages?

We are also told that managers do not have full control over our transfers yet you lay the blame at his door in this respect. I really don't think he went all out to push for the signing of Jordan Rhodes and there was certainly no need to buy him and Winnall in the same window. Abde was another one who didn't appear to be the choice of the manager, he hardly played him regularly from the start. 

Blame him for the tactical debacle against Huddersfield by all means but not for letting the budget get out of control.

Just putting it there to gauge opinion and what you say is probably true. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

If for example we got a deduction of 8 points or less, an amount that kept us in the league, do you think DC would accept it or would he appeal and fight it? 

He will fight on.  Too proud to be pragmatic.   He will exhaust every avenue whatever the cost imho. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I've a feeling in my waters that we will find out the decision tomorrow. 

Best see your GP.

Lots of tablets around now.

I take one a day, marvellous.

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1