THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Why on earth would DC put the club into administration?

I think there is someone out there that doesn't understand.

If we were put into administration maybe it would be the way DC could minimise his losses by writing off all debts.  Wouldn’t it also mean he would still own the ground but not the club?  This could then be sold to recover some of the money he has out into the club

That admin rumour has been flying about a while,  the only thing it would achieve is a quick stop to the millions he’s covering every month ,  maybe a bit of a childish am off back to Thailand fingers up to the EFL 

Chansiri CAN walk away from this 

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

Meaning he won't get a penny back from owning us. Quite simply not going to happen

It quite simply will if he doesn’t want to continue funding the club 

4 minutes ago, Tommycraign10others said:

If we were put into administration maybe it would be the way DC could minimise his losses by writing off all debts.  Wouldn’t it also mean he would still own the ground but not the club?  This could then be sold to recover some of the money he has out into the club

If we are put into administration DC owns nothing

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

So it's CRAP then like the majority of posts on here

Did you not get enough breast milk as a kid or summat'?

I never said that the rumour was true, the way I guesstimated that the club must have 5000 staff, kind of implied that I think it is round un's.

But since when do posts on Owlstalk have to be fact-checked?  There would be about 3 posts a day if only true stories were posted, may as well have a link to the os in that case.

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

The scaremongering on here is absolutely laughable - he continues to fund the club and at no point as he intimated otherwise.

Am not scaremongering at all, it wasn’t me who started it ,  I’m just saying the rumour has been around a while 

I agree he hasn’t suggested anything of the sort,  but he doesn’t exactly speak to

the fans does he ?  You and I have no idea what his current mindset is 

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That admin rumour has been flying about a while,  the only thing it would achieve is a quick stop to the millions he’s covering every month ,  maybe a bit of a childish am off back to Thailand fingers up to the EFL 

Chansiri CAN walk away from this 

I never said he can't walk away from this - but if he puts the club in admin he doesn't get a single penny

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Did you not get enough breast milk as a kid or summat'?

I never said that the rumour was true, the way I guesstimated that the club must have 5000 staff, kind of implied that I think it is round un's.

But since when do posts on Owlstalk have to be fact-checked?  There would be about 3 posts a day if only true stories were posted, may as well have a link to the os in that case.

Carry on posting CRAP then

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Meaning he won't get a penny back from owning us. Quite simply not going to happen

Not necessarily. As the company that owns the stadium will still be in business ;-) 

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

I never said he can't walk away from this - but if he puts the club in admin he doesn't get a single penny

Correct,  but he’s unlikely to see a penny of that money anyway unless he finds a buyer ,  meanwhile he’s pumping millions a month in .. 👀   again... not scaremongering , just seeing both sides 

Dont forget also that the EFL accused him of misconduct and if they had won that case they would have likely advocated the IDP give him a ban from the game ,  though he did win that case if they rule guilty against the club he’s the type of bloke to take it very personally 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Correct,  but he’s unlikely to see a penny of that money anyway unless he finds a buyer ,  meanwhile he’s pumping millions a month in .. 👀   again... not scaremongering , just seeing both sides 

Dont forget also that the EFL accused him of misconduct and if they had won that case they would have likely advocated the IDP give him a ban from the game ,  though he did win that case if they rule guilty against the club he’s the type of bloke to take it very personally 

The charges were dropped so he had no case to answer.