2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Promoted in 1980.:ghoulguy:

Believe....

2 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Relegated in 1970...worry

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Promoted in 1950. Believe again....

Yoyo club 😂

Wigan’s points already deducted, pending the outcome of their appeal. IF our IDC had decided on a points deduction surely we’d be treated in the same way - points off pending appeal.

Does that mean we can conclude that no points penalty has been decided yet? 

1 minute ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Wigan’s points already deducted, pending the outcome of their appeal. IF our IDC had decided on a points deduction surely we’d be treated in the same way - points off pending appeal.

Does that mean we can conclude that no points penalty has been decided yet? 

We can conclude that because nothing had been decided, including the verdict.

Honestly I’m not sure even the EFL would want a deduction that sees us relegated now 

The pure hassle that’s gonna cause has to be considered 

7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Then if Wigan win their appeal, forth bottom would be relegated and their owners would start legal proceedings against the EFL. The whole mess is a joke. 

This could quite easily be us forth bottom if we are deducted points. Then DC would start the whole legal process again. 

All the talk I've heard recently is that Wigan can't appeal because the reduction for administration are in the rules so in effect there is nothing to appeal against. Yes they could argue that the EFL didn't carry out the fit and proper test correctly but they could argue that Wigan didn't do their due diligence properly.

• Like 4

Just now, darra said:

All the talk I've heard recently is that Wigan can't appeal because the reduction for administration are in the rules so in effect there is nothing to appeal against. Yes they could argue that the EFL didn't carry out the fit and proper test correctly but they could argue that Wigan didn't do their due diligence properly.

They already have appealed though 

3 minutes ago, shez owl said:

Which is their right. But they’ve no hope of winning it

Wouldn’t have thought so,  still always a chance though 

20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

https://www.footballlaw.co.uk/articles/the-owls-and-the-rams

Hopefully a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes but a company registered to Mr C in Hong Kong?

With what is going on in Hong Kong, and the issues between the UK and China, should China decide to be awkward towards the UK, I wonder if it might impact on Mr C’s Hong Kong registered business? 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Yes but a company registered to Mr C in Hong Kong?

With what is going on in Hong Kong, and the issues between the UK and China, should China decide to be awkward towards the UK, I wonder if it might impact on Mr C’s Hong Kong registered business? 

No chance. 

The EFL need to sort this out. 

Very soon we need to rebuild our squad. We need to get the best, most ambitious players. Are they going to join a club that might lose 12 points or worse? Nope. 

For everyone’s sake we need closure on this farce