THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Awful lot of people demanding this points deduction decision casually forgetting we might not even be guilty !

It's how it's reported eg we have fiddled cheated etc  and ridiculous rumours from ITkers that it was 6-9, 12, 21 points 

not so if our defence of evidence is correct 

• Like 1

Wigan have a fixed date for the outcome I think.

Theirs easier as deduction already fixed, and there's no doubt of guilt.  The only doubt is whether Covid19 was unforseeable in early June (during the pandemic)

19 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

The more these dingles and rovrum filth go on about Wednesday the more I hope we get away with it and shut them the fk up

Ironic considering between them they’ve been in and out of administration 3 times since the Millennium.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Wigan have a fixed date for the outcome I think.

Theirs easier as deduction already fixed, and there's no doubt of guilt.  The only doubt is whether Covid19 was unforseeable in early June (during the pandemic)

We were in Lockdown then were we not?....hardly a state of not knowing what was hitting...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shez owl said:

My bet is a loser too, happened straight after full time last night

All bets were settled straight after final game. Dunno if they would have paid out on Wigan being relegated 

3D235F0F-88CD-49DD-9661-6B49EFE7B128.jpeg

Edited by Essix Blue

19 minutes ago, shez owl said:

My bet is a loser too, happened straight after full time last night

as i said cash is irrelevant

this wont interest anyone who doesnt bet on these things but seeing as points are deducted at the end of the matches did wigan get relegated at the final whistle or after it ?

My gut feeling, the longer this goes on, is we won’t get a points deduction.

They can’t pin anything on us, but will exhaust every possible avenue before exonerating us, grudgingly.

We’ll have to tread very carefully in the future, because the EFL ( If its still in existence) will be watching us with revenge in mind.

11 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Reports that the appeal will start on 31 July. Will be a while before there’s a decision though

The EFL agm is in the 2nd week of August after the play off final...I think any decision after that means that any deduction can't be  implemented until next season

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kevtheowl said:

And so do I.     UTO 

To be fair, I suspect there is a huge difference between yourself and DC.

DC will know exactly what the charges amount to and the evidence that has been submitted in defence whereas you and the rest of us can only guess.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

To be fair, I suspect there is a huge difference between yourself and DC.

DC will know exactly what the charges amount to and the evidence that has been submitted in defence whereas you and the rest of us can only guess.

That first paragraph CO :biggrin:

I’ve missed your insight on here. 

• Haha 1