THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I reckon 9 points would be a good guess, which means a win against Hudds would be massive.  

Don’t really see where 9 would come from. The sanctioning guidelines put us into the maximum 12 point band if the ground sale proceeds are disallowed for P&S

If we were getting something like a 9 point deduction then it's poor it's taking this long to announce as there would be a chance of avoiding relegation. Tactically we could have done things to try and gain the points needed instead of being left with a false sense of security of being mathematically safe as we are now.

• Thanks 1

There will be absolute carnage if they leave it much longer to deduct points 

Personally I think the EFL have lost the case and Parry is appealing to the panel 

30 minutes ago, standard issue said:

Anyone else wondering if EFL are waiting for us to "hopefully" get more than 9 points clear without danger of falling into relegation so they can give us a 9pts deduction to put this whole thing to bed without really impacting our season and them saving face? Only problem they've had the past 3 weeks is we haven't been able to buy a win. 

Step taken in the right direction today though.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway. 

Gets my vote.

5 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Don’t really see where 9 would come from. The sanctioning guidelines put us into the maximum 12 point band if the ground sale proceeds are disallowed for P&S

How can ground sales be disallowed if we followed the EFL guidelines step by step...the dispute is about the value of the ground and when the figures went in our accounts

• Love 1

Ive heard we have a 1 point deduction suspended but can win back 25 bonus points if Chansiri leaves the club.

Obvs not gunna reveal my man but he's been spot on before.

I dont mind the EFL ...decent body in football if you ask me.

Guest samowl

I'm pretty sure two weeks is enough to make a ruling. 

DC will appeal anyway if he doesn't like the outcome 

1 hour ago, standard issue said:

Anyone else wondering if EFL are waiting for us to "hopefully" get more than 9 points clear without danger of falling into relegation so they can give us a 9pts deduction to put this whole thing to bed without really impacting our season and them saving face? Only problem they've had the past 3 weeks is we haven't been able to buy a win. 

Step taken in the right direction today though.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway. 

He types for the 88654336787543 time, the EFL do not decide the punishment if there is to be one, it is the independent panel 

• Like 3

Guest samowl
8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You might find there is a thread already on the subject.

Really. Must have missed it.