THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, jack whitham said:

I've heard that you lot on here keep hearing stuff that other people have heard about things that people have heard about the hearing....i think.

What you heard?

If it was to be 12 points deduction with 9 suspended for one season, that means 3 points off now and a further 9 points if we break the rules again next season.

If it meant 12 points deduction now and a 9 suspended for next season if we break the rules again, that's 21 point deduction with 9 suspended!

• Like 3

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I love this. I sent by Wednesday group on WhatsApp a complete lie that we're getting a six point reduction. Then days later people are reporting it as true on this website because it was from a reliable source. 

Screenshot_20200711-175825_WhatsApp~3.jpg

I'm Sue, I gave him that pounding. The slap wasn't on wrist either..

Guest Bulgaria
5 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

If it was to be 12 points deduction with 9 suspended for one season, that means 3 points off now and a further 9 points if we break the rules again next season.

If it meant 12 points deduction now and a 9 suspended for next season if we break the rules again, that's 21 point deduction with 9 suspended!

Carol Vorderman would be struggling with that post matey.

5 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I love this. I sent by Wednesday group on WhatsApp a complete lie that we're getting a six point reduction. Then days later people are reporting it as true on this website because it was from a reliable source. 

Screenshot_20200711-175825_WhatsApp~3.jpg

So it's people like you who are responsible for peddling this tosh. Well done.

7 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I read it to mean 3pts off now and 9pts off next season.

We can hardly break the rules next season with 60 million smackeroonies looking for a good home.