THE EFL HEARING THREAD

8 minutes ago, sten said:

Just heard that we're about to be given a 12 point deduction with a 9 point deduction suspended until next season.

...and I’m guessing you’re not allowed to go into the details of that? Otherwise those sneaky beaky types will come and slot you and your family or some sh.it.

Beat Huddersfield and Boro at home and we’d probably stay up now even with 12 points deducted. At least we have winnable games so it’s more or less in our hands to save ourselves, could be worse 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

it’s quite laughable seeing these Micky mouse teams like Barnsley foaming at the mouth for us to be deducted points so they stay up, ignoring the fact they have been pi$$ poor all season which is why they are at the bottom. 

And ignoring the fact that they also have to be better than two other teams.

9 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Can anyone tell me ? - IF we are found guilty of including the ground sale in the wrong years accounts (and given  a points deduction), does that mean that the monies from the sale are then included in the following years accounts (which would according to the EFL case, be the correct year )? Without doing the maths I assume that would give us some wriggle room regarding finances. A win win for Wednesday !

Yes  though i don't think we will lose

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Ronson
19 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s hope you’re wrong OP. Can’t see us beating the drop of its 12. 

Take no notice, he's getting voices in his head the poor sausage.