Takeover Talks

42 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

They should bring that back one of the few decent American programmes.  Along with Time Tunnel, Land of the Giants, UFO, Planet of the Apes, Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Lost in Space, Star Trek, Logan's Run and the Banana Splits.

UFO was British. Gerry and Sylvia Anderson created it along with Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and Stingray.

As well as Time Tunnel, Lost In Space and Land Of The Giants Irwin Allen also created Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea which you may also remember.

1 minute ago, the mighty wednesday said:

UFO was British. Gerry and Sylvia Anderson created it along with Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and Stingray.

As well as Time Tunnel, Lost In Space and Land Of The Giants Irwin Allen also created Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea which you may also remember.

Of course UFO was  British my bad.  Was never a fan of thunderbirds etc it just never convinced me. I do remember Voyage to the bottom of the sea, did enjoy that as well as Casey Jones which has just come to mind. 

32 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Don't forget Fireball XL5

9 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Buyer waiting for outcome of EFL case, maybe? 

Maybe, could be waiting to see if the funds from the ground sale are moved into the 18/19 accounts..... penalty this season......profit last season from sale, loss this one......in theory they could spend next year with the 3 year cycle?

7 hours ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Oh!! Sorry, wrong door, I thought I'd come into a football forum.:rolleyes:

Edited by longreach