Takeover Talks

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So how are the takeover talks going? 

Red Bull are fighting it out with a Russian..Ogliag...Oglai... errrr.....A Russian....

DBowl is mediating....

Geoff Sheard turned up...Got a very poor reception....but then again..If he won't pay for an aerial...

Lee Strafford tipped up and said he could get 16'0000 season ticket holders....

When told we already had 20'000..He replied...

"Yea...but I'm sure I could  get it to 16'000"

Wednesdayite rose from the ashes and demanded the shares back, told no...inflated balloons an' stormed out....

It was all very messy...Chansiri offered to walk if Turner walked..Gregg wasn't the man...Dave Allen sued them all.

Turner when questioned blamed the weather in Stockport..Dave Allen sued Stockport

Stockport said "What in the name of f...."

It all got very strained...

Red Bull walked out...followed by Mammadov on a golden Elephant...Chansiri sued Mammadov , then Nick Parker burst into tears...distressed..Milan Mandaric then walked in..

Turned around and walked out again...followed by the ghost of Eric Taylor...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Red Bull are fighting it out with a Russian..Ogliag...Oglai... errrr.....A Russian....

DBowl is mediating....

Geoff Sheard turned up...Got a very poor reception....but then again..If he won't pay for an aerial...

Lee Strafford tipped up and said he could get 16'0000 season ticket holders....

When told we already had 20'000..He replied...

"Yea...but I'm sure I could  get it to 16'000"

Wednesdayite rose from the ashes and demanded the shares back, told no...inflated balloons an' stormed out....

It was all very messy...Chansiri offered to walk if Turner walked..Gregg wasn't the man...Dave Allen sued them all.

Turner when questioned blamed the weather in Stockport..Dave Allen sued Stockport

Stockport said "What in the name of f...."

It all got very messy

Red Bull walked out...followed by Mammadov on a golden Elephant...Chansiri sued Mammadov , then Nick Parker burst into tears...distressed..Milan Mandaric then walked in..

Turned around and walked out again...followed by the ghost of Eric Taylor...

Much as I imagined then.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Yes so unfortunately Sheff Utd have had one of the best managers the championship has ever seen and probably the best manager not at a top club at this moment in time. I would say that's pretty lucky.

I hate myself for saying this, but anyone in the EPL these days is a top club, even that lot!

Again hate to admit it, but getting it largely right in the managerial stakes over the past two decades is an indication that they might just know what they are doing rather than being just lucky. They've outperformed us in every department and it makes me furious.

Edited by Utah Owl

Other Wednesday news....

Theres little to report really....Hutch has shaved Monks head while he was asleep...Monk said it was "Simply "High Jinks" and happens in the dressing room, which he can't find at the minute...Bannan is practising "Spinning" and has a new one he will reveal this Wednesday night (Should put a couple of thousand on the gate)

GM says..."Due to the kerfuffle regarding "One up front"..He is going to try..."None up front"..and in his own words...

"See how they f.ookin' like them Bananas"...

Fletcher is injured again after dropping both his and Jordan Rhodes' wage packets on his foot, Palmer went to pick them up and is out 3 weeks with a back injury..

"Hi Ho" is cancelled and we we will now be playing f.ookin' fairground music as the stripes trot out.

Wednesday have asked all fans to turn up early, as they expect to be 3-0 down inside half an hour...and it would be a shame if we didn't have a

"Few in to start with"

The F.A cup game against Manchester City is cancelled because...

"F.ook me...why wouldn't you"

The money will not be refunded because.... "We saved you from being embarrassed ..and that costs"

Despite all this we have launched the new

50 YEAR SEASON TICKET!!!

Yes , you can now buy a season ticket for 50 years.....for £20'000 (Half price for over 80's"

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

I hate myself for saying this, but anyone in the EPL these days is a top club, even that lot!

Again hate to admit it, but getting it largely right in the managerial stakes over the past two decades is an indication that they might just know what they are doing rather than being just lucky. They've outperformed us in every department and it makes me furious.

Lucky in the sense of getting good managers in I mean. Nothing lucky whatsoever about the amount of talent they have sold over the past 10 years or so. That's down to them.

They struck lucky with Wilder and in recent memory  they had promotion winning managers  Basset Warnock   in between they had several duffers

We'll eventually get a guy  of the ilk of Big Jack or Ron who can get this club going but I'm afraid we need to have ownership that know what they are doing  

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

They got lucky with an outstanding manager. 

Not just an outstanding manager even do he is there biggest asset. 

He built a team around the way he wanted to play football and bought players who were hungry and fitted in to the formation. 

We bought a load of players then had no plan for them. 

Just now, jamienoga said:

Not just an outstanding manager even do he is there biggest asset. 

He built a team around the way he wanted to play football and bought players who were hungry and fitted in to the formation. 

We bought a load of players then had no plan for them. 

Clarke?

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Appointed by Derek Dooley.   Sacked by McCabe.  Allegedly for not being a big enough name.

Or Just getting relegated 

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Yes so unfortunately Sheff Utd have had one of the best managers the championship has ever seen and probably the best manager not at a top club at this moment in time. I would say that's pretty lucky.

Or just a shrewd appointment 

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

This

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Lucky in the sense of getting good managers in I mean. Nothing lucky whatsoever about the amount of talent they have sold over the past 10 years or so. That's down to them.

As Gary Player often said , the more I practice the luckier I get “

39 minutes ago, steelowl said:

They struck lucky with Wilder and in recent memory  they had promotion winning managers  Basset Warnock   in between they had several duffers

We'll eventually get a guy  of the ilk of Big Jack or Ron who can get this club going but I'm afraid we need to have ownership that know what they are doing  

Milan would have got us up by now if he had been a bit younger and a bit more dosh to chuck at it . One things for sure, we would have been a lot healthier financially 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Milan would have got us up by now if he had been a bit younger and a bit more dosh to chuck at it . One things for sure, we would have been a lot healthier financially 

This is very astute 

A bit younger 

A bit wealthier 

A bit more ambitious 

A bit less of a view to selling us as soon as possible 

A bit more willing to loosen the purse strings 

Apart from that you have it spot on as usual 

20 minutes ago, torres said:

This is very astute 

A bit younger 

A bit wealthier 

A bit more ambitious