Takeover Talks

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Lots of owners have showed their competence though. Nearly all of them don’t change the clubs name. 

Weird obsession with one company.

I’d quite happily have our name changed TBH. Taking Sheffield out of our name would be a start. We were originally called The Wednesday after all.

5 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’d quite happily have our name changed TBH. Taking Sheffield out of our name would be a start. We were originally called The Wednesday after all.

Each to their own.

Weird obsession with a dreadful idea.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Pretty much. 

Having money can only get you so far. It is not only about what you have, but how you spend it. 

For the money Chansiri has spent, we should be in such a great position. 

Whether that would be in the Prem or near the top of the Championship. 

The fact we look more likely to go into League One is absolutely damming. 

Some former premier league clubs have spent much more and are struggling - there are no guarantees 100m brings you success, it isn't that cut and dry.

http://www.fiorentina.it/dallinghilterra-della-valle-interessati-ad-acquistare-lo-sheffield-wednesday/?fbclid=IwAR2CfD0_zXqj--zUVbClo79YM6ukBBo8R2KDO47MvGr1nYDkaVp2iVmhh44

Fiorentina website covering it. Did this guy sued to have a role there or something?

Sorry if the answer is in the previous pages - I am not reading through it all. 

10 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

http://www.fiorentina.it/dallinghilterra-della-valle-interessati-ad-acquistare-lo-sheffield-wednesday/?fbclid=IwAR2CfD0_zXqj--zUVbClo79YM6ukBBo8R2KDO47MvGr1nYDkaVp2iVmhh44

Fiorentina website covering it. Did this guy sued to have a role there or something?

Sorry if the answer is in the previous pages - I am not reading through it all. 

According to what reported by the site sheffieldwednesday.news

Hmmmm

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bolton9owl said:

What about ‘Zoony’ the monkey that used to screech when the ‘doc’ used to say “you’re alright Mike’

Happy Days

'kin 'ell, you're either a lot older than me, have a fantastic memory, or you've been in the Tardis.

Edited by dorian gray

25 minutes ago, Zlin Owl said:

Got a be Andy Pandy for strings 😂🤣😂

now you've gone and reminded me how s*** picture book was on a Monday.

andy pandy, rag, tag, and bobtail, wooden tops (not forgetting spottydog), who is missing?

got it, bill and ben.

Edited by dorian gray