Takeover Talks

Time to bin this thread off. We’ve discovered that Owlinmad and DBowl both work in the same place, possibly where they both cook up their serially incorrect ITK info at snap time. So it’s not been un-useful but going round in circles now. 

14 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Time to bin this thread off. We’ve discovered that Owlinmad and DBowl both work in the same place, possibly where they both cook up their serially incorrect ITK info at snap time. So it’s not been un-useful but going round in circles now. 

You may take our homes.... But you will never take our FRRREEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM (/hope)

15 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

I hate myself for saying this, but anyone in the EPL these days is a top club, even that lot!

Again hate to admit it, but getting it largely right in the managerial stakes over the past two decades is an indication that they might just know what they are doing rather than being just lucky. They've outperformed us in every department and it makes me furious.

What,even those that come straight back down.??  

2nd paragraph is simply not true.Youre just trying to wind us up aren't you?

12 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Red Bull Sheffield, it’s happening!!

(May as well join in the fantasy thread)

I think the primary choice of colours being red and white could be a bit off-putting for most of our fans...

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Or Salzburg, or NYRB.

Everything they touch comes up smelling of roses.

Do not all Red Bulls teams have to play in red though?  Think a couple have had to change from their traditional strip to red and yellow

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

12 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

They should bring that back one of the few decent American programmes.  Along with Time Tunnel, Land of the Giants, UFO, Planet of the Apes, Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Lost in Space, Star Trek, Logan's Run and the Banana Splits.

Twilight zone has just been redone

5 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Do not all Red Bulls teams have to play in red though?  Think a couple have had to change from their traditional strip to red and yellow

I’d have thought Bristol rovers would be the best team for them to buy, would just need to stick their Red bull logo in the middle of their quadrant shirts

8B9B0014-2C60-43B2-BC90-7560488A31EA.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I’d have thought Bristol rovers would be the best team for them to buy, would just need to stick their Red bull logo in the middle of their quadrant shirts

8B9B0014-2C60-43B2-BC90-7560488A31EA.jpeg

Plenty of blue on that can 

It’s happening