What do you want to happen?

I would like to see us win our remaining 13 games finishing on 83 points. Then i would like to see us win the play-off final against Leeds with Big Dave scoring a Last minute winner to clinch an unlikely 4-3 win having been 3-0 down at HT!

Edited by apswfcowl

Dc to sell up to a responsible owner who knows about football. Within a month we have a strategy in place to secure the long term future of the club, that doesn’t involve 10 season tickets, 1867 clubs, or any other air brain ideas to get money up front and have none for the next decade or so. 

I’d like the club to an appointment a CEO who knows how to run a football club and allow DC to step back from operations. 

I’d like the club to appoint a director of football - someone with experience and knowledge of the English game. I’d then like them to be involved in appointments of managers and players. For a few seasons at least. We need a plan. 

This season - Monk out and someone like Megson to come in an and get results. 

15 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

I would like to see us win our remaining 13 games finishing on 83 points. Then i would like to see us win the play-off final against Leeds with Big Dave scoring a Last minute winner to clinch an unlikely 4-3 win having been 3-0 down at HT!

Hi...Beelzebub here. I don’t come cheap but if your soul is available I can see what I can do...sadly I can’t guarantee anything because you’re FOOKIN’ SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY AND IT’S AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK ...ffs :ph34r:

• Like 1

No way is Chansiri going to sell imminently; no one would be prepared to pay anything like the sort of money he'd want to walk away.

The best we could hope for would be,

1. The appointment of a CEO to run the football club without any interference from DC.

2. An experienced footballing CEO would probably be enough alone, but if we couldn't appoint someone suitable, then I think we'd also need a footballing director of some sort.

3. Monk (or whoever was manager) to be allowed to bring in their own coaching team and let go anyone and everyone who was surplus to his requirements.

4. Mr Paxiao and any other ''advisor'', who's primary aim is to line their own pockets, rather than the future of the club, to be fu*ked off and never seen again.

• Thanks 1

I'd like to see us poach Brentford's scouting team which has seen player sales raise 60 times more than we have over the last decade, yet they are comfortably above us in the league and a decent team to watch, despite their best players consistently being sold and managers moving on to bigger clubs.

45 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Luhukay was a strict disciplinarian and tried that approach. Didn’t get him very far. Players have too much swag these days with little repercussions. 

Carry on as we are then??? 

These players are a scurge on the club, they need to be ousted. 

1 hour ago, BRADDO said:

No.1. Give Warnock a contract to end of season. He'll keep us up even with the pending points deduction.

No.2 DC must sell us on asap. With him in charge I only see a disastrous snowball effect which will land us in league 2 within 3 seasons. 

Not sure a manager will want the job for 3 months but otherwise I agree. 

Most important is the EFL punishment is sorted within this season and Chansiri accepts defeat and sells up.

Clear out all the wasters from the squad and start again.  

Sometimes you need a fall to pick yourself back up.

Maybe a points deduction and relegation is what this club needs to bring in a new era of players, staff, owners. 

The Chansiri era has failed and a clear out is needed.

We need a wage structure, a transfer policy, be willing to sell our best assets for the right price, and we need affordable prices for fans.

It's time to plan long term (5/10 year plan), not short term.

Edited by boomshaketheroom
  • Like 1

I’m not convinced by Monk, I think he’s out of the ideas and has lost the dressing room, I would change manager. Appoint allardyce, never thought I’d say that ever but he has credentials for keeping teams up, organising  and getting the best out of players. DC got the Bruce appointment right so he is capable, Bruce shafted us though. Bring in youth and energy from the lower leagues and prem loans in the summer. It’s not realistic to expect a complete overhaul and I’m not sure it needs it. A new forward line and power in midfield is needed imo 

Edited by 109Waddle

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

In the short term I would like to see Westwood and Hutchinson restored to the starting eleven. They are two of the best players we have and we simply don’t have enough strength in depth to discard them. I am not anti-Monk but if he can’t see the obvious problems in picking the players he currently is then he just isn’t up to the job?

They are two of our best players, but two managers have froxen them out,  there must be a very good reason. 

If our form doesnt take us down the EFL will. 

That has to act as a shock to DC, along with the huge drop in season ticket numbers. Hopefully he either sells up, or accepts he is out of his depth and finds somebody decent to run the club ( I am not holding my breath, ) Its all about control and saving face for him.

Just watched the highlights of our win at Villa two years ago, Amazed how high up the pitch Bannan played, when you compare it to this season.

Well you did ask...

Chansiri to sell up to an owner who appoints the right people in the right structure, then steps back and lets them get on with it. 

Let’s have a Director of Football to reorient our transfer strategy towards younger players from the lower leagues and Europe with resale value, rather than players on their way down in search of a last pay day. Beef up the academy in the hope of getting more players coming through into the first team.

Honestly don’t really care what happens with the manager. Monk seems to be a dead man walking but the incoming point penalty means we’re essentially doomed to relegation regardless of who we bring in.

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

DC can't step aside.

He has to sell everything about SWFC to make a change. 

Goodness knows how much money would be needed to persuade him to sell.

Didn't he say at a Fans Forum that he had been offered £180m?

He is daft if he had refused that.

What are we worth now?

A buyer is only going to take us on if they can see a realistic opportunity to get us promotion. At the moment there is not a chance of that.

Our price is plummeting.

Absolute nightmare for some one to buy.

Ground needs to be included in sale.

All types of Season tickets need to be bought back if a new lower price is on offer, (how do you do that)?

Owner who will want more than what the Club is worth.