What do you want to happen?

With the state of club at the moment I’d like to know what you would like to happen over the next year or so, manager owner, transfers & prices try to be realistic. 

Iv not renewed this year been going since 83 as I’d rather work on a Saturday than watch anymore of that. 

sorry if this as been posted as don’t really come on here just pizzed off and would like to know your views

Edited by Ecclesfieldz owl

Living down in Aus for the last few years and for my sins have talked about Weds so much that a mate now follows the club.

He recently asked me how to best describe Weds.  We got a cold, we didn't deal with it, the cold turned into the flu and still we did nothing and now we have been hospitalised and need Surgery.

That surgery needs to happen at all levels, players, coaching staff and Boardroom. DC needs to bring in a proper CEO to run the club or step aside.

The only one i'm not sure about is Monk, is he now part of the problem or with his own staff and some proper backing the solution I'm not sure

No.1. Give Warnock a contract to end of season. He'll keep us up even with the pending points deduction.

No.2 DC must sell us on asap. With him in charge I only see a disastrous snowball effect which will land us in league 2 within 3 seasons. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dorian gray said:

personally, i'd bring stuart gray back after apologising to him, and ask him if he'd be good enough to build what he once built before this lot started out.

Maybe not as head coach but someone like Stauart Gray as a director of football responsible for all coaching and scouting matters at the club outside the first team. Would also have a say on who he thinks first team head coach should be (Chansiri would still have final say on this and any large transfers)

Also appoint a CEO to run the club day to day. That women from Charlton I thought was a good choice, I know she has moved on but someone of that elk.

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Maybe not as head coach but someone like Stauart Gray as a director of football responsible for all coaching and scouting matters at the club outside the first team. Would also have a say on who he thinks first team head coach should be (Chansiri would still have final say on this and any large transfers)

Also appoint a CEO to run the club day to day. That women from Charlton I thought was a good choice, I know she has moved on but someone of that elk.

so long as the 'director of football' had the clout the job title infers, and not just another meaningless post filled.

Someone to run this club properly. I am not desperate to be a Premier League club. Just focus on building a good championship team over 2-3 years. 

Spend money wisely, making tough decisions to move people on. Manager who has full control on the side he is building. 

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

DC can't step aside.

He has to sell everything about SWFC to make a change. 

Goodness knows how much money would be needed to persuade him to sell.

Didn't he say at a Fans Forum that he had been offered £180m?

He is daft if he had refused that.

What are we worth now?

A buyer is only going to take us on if they can see a realistic opportunity to get us promotion. At the moment there is not a chance of that.

Our price is plummeting.

with the trouble this lark is proving to be, he has to be thinking is it worth it by now?

for me i'd snatch someone's hand off at £80m, and get out.

In the short term I would like to see Westwood and Hutchinson restored to the starting eleven. They are two of the best players we have and we simply don’t have enough strength in depth to discard them. I am not anti-Monk but if he can’t see the obvious problems in picking the players he currently is then he just isn’t up to the job?

14 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Player power eradicated, players to do what they are paid for (they aren't paid to manage anything other than their own performance). Any players that whinge, *****, and complain about this are shown the door (regardless of who they are). 

Overpaid bunch of muppets. 

Luhukay was a strict disciplinarian and tried that approach. Didn’t get him very far. Players have too much swag these days with little repercussions.