What do you want to happen?

Short term an experienced hard nosed type of manager is needed just to keep us up and stabilise us. Monk and Bullen need to go. Then from there we need to rebuild and have a fresh more forward thinking approach on and off the pitch. We need to be more sensible in the summer window onwards and we need to start bringing in players with resale value and selling players for a profit or we're never realistically going to go forwards. If we keep making the same mistakes and not learning from them, we'll continue needing new managers each season just to stay up and eventually we'll go down, if we don't this season.

3 minutes ago, Suffolk.Owl said:

Wont be popular but think its crying out for big Sam, will take no crap, knows whats needed to get out of this division. Howard Wilkinson as director of football. We're in free fall and someone strong needs to stem this tide and now.

How old is Howard Wilkinson now ?  Why on gods earth would he wanna be stepping into this poison chalice again ? 

8 hours ago, crookesowl said:

I’d like the club to an appointment a CEO who knows how to run a football club and allow DC to step back from operations. 

I’d like the club to appoint a director of football - someone with experience and knowledge of the English game. I’d then like them to be involved in appointments of managers and players. For a few seasons at least. We need a plan. 

This season - Monk out and someone like Megson to come in an and get results. 

DC should have done that the day he bought the club. 

How I would fix it?

I don’t know. We need a managing director and a Chief of football. Someone who knows the English game and is passionate about the club.

Monk as manager. I don’t know. I’d like to see our best players play, but two managers have found issue with Westwood and Hutchinson.

We need a wholesale clear out. There isn’t a single player I’d be sad to see go.