Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday are amongst a handful of Championship clubs that have been offered a boost in their pursuit of Dion Sanderson, who looks to have no future at Wolves. 

An update has emerged from The Athletic’s Tim Spiers, who has noted how Sanderson has missed out on selection in Wolves’ under-23 fixture against Leeds United today.

He’s expected to move out of Molineux at some point this summer, with Spiers even stating that could be on a permanent basis.

via FLW and The Athletic: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-cardiff-city-transfer-targets-future-becomes-clearer/

Think this would be a great investment to be honest. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Stoke City have opened talks to sign former Sheffield United right-back Kieron Freeman on a free transfer, Football Insider understands.

The 28-year-old defender is currently without a club after he left Bramall Lane at the end of his contract earlier this year.

What with Fletcher and Fox, it seems Stoke's recruitment team appear to be based in Sheffield.

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

CBA with this now! Surely a player wants to be at whichever club playing football instead of faffing about.. find someone else!

Kind of agree, does he want to play for us or not? I can understand that he might be waiting for a better offer, but it doesn't give the impression that he's dying to play for us.

• Like 1

Some players nowadays give the impression they are not that bothered about playing at all.

The whole contract stuff has gone  too far now, some players seem to think, goody a 4 year contract, that’s me sorted don’t need to bother now. Play football, well if I have to.

• Like 1