Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Could be an interesting day today on the transfer front, or possibly not, with negotiations for certain players running into next week, or will they?

Tune into the web’s most respected football transfers rumour thread to keep up to date with Sheffield Wednesday’s transfer news as it happens.

We’ll keep you updated if we have a new no.9 on the way for example. 

Owlstalk, the definitive home of football transfer rumours relating to Sheffield Wednesday.

Do you agree, yes or no?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Could be an interesting day today on the transfer front, or possibly not, with negotiations for certain players running into next week, or will they?

Tune into the web’s most respected football transfers rumour thread to keep up to date with Sheffield Wednesday’s transfer news as it happens.

Owlstalk, the definitive home of football transfer rumours relating to Sheffield Wednesday.

Do you agree, yes or no?

I'm rumoured to agree or is that a rumour? Not sure now.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Do you agree, yes or no?

Sounds like a "Braking News" articular from Dom

• Haha 1

I can smell an incoming transfer. Breathe in deeply and tell me what you can make of it.

I smell autumnal leaves drying out along a cosmopolitan walkway. I smell expensive gentleman’s cologne, but intertwined with the sweat of hard endeavour, plus the sweet smell of coconut.

What non-bovine aromas can you detect in the air that hint of an arrival?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Barnsley are ‘interested’ in a move for Charlton Athletic striker Macauley Bonne, as per a report by talkSPORT. 

The Tykes are looking to rival QPR and another unnamed Championship side to sign the Zimbabwe international.

really hope we are in for him. However I would guess Charlton would loathe to sell him to us.