Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 hour ago, flash said:

If we’re persisting with a 3 man midfield then I think we could do with another 1 to cover suspensions and a few players who are more prone to injuries. Plus with the aggressive high press tactic it looks like we’re deploying they’ll be more emphasis on rotation this year. 

Aside from that a Man Utd supporting mate of mine said this will be a real coup if we get him. They dub him as the next Carrick for them. 

err...ok. I hope Garner has not heard that 😄

You could be "the next" Robson, Keane, Scholes, Ince etc but no, Michael "flippin" Carrick.

44 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

There seems to be a lot of love for James Garner. I do wonder how many people have actually seen him play. 

Took the liberty of looking at Garners stats for games played, goals scored etc, because of some "bigging him up" and being properly reyt good and he's what we need etc, etc............Meh.

That's not to say, I would disappointed if we were to sign him, but he hasn't done a great deal as of yet. 

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

Guest Kagoshimaowl
58 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

We need 1 wing back (Sanderson) 

1 CF

And then either another CM or another CF for me (Field, Garner, Simmonds) too cover the long season and allow different formations etcs

Disagree but I’m not against it either if we can afford it.

10 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Being linked with Jazz Richards now 

think you misheard. The link was Jordan Rhodes changing his celebration from thumbs up to jazz hands.