Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

18 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Kind of agree, does he want to play for us or not? I can understand that he might be waiting for a better offer, but it doesn't give the impression that he's dying to play for us.

It might be WBA and not the player who’s messing around. 

I think Monk said earlier this week that he only wants to pick players up in the market if they have the same attitude and mentality as the rest of the team. 

Zohore sounds like someone who needs a lot of management and motivation to get the best out of him. That’s not to say he wouldn’t be up for it if he came here but from the outside it just seems at odds with the other business we’ve done. 

Could he end up being a bit of a smoke screen for us?

On the topic of smoke screens? Who was the player we put an article about on the official website many years ago stating we had bid for him and then signed someone else? We were such sh17houses back then. 

45 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think Monk said earlier this week that he only wants to pick players up in the market if they have the same attitude and mentality as the rest of the team. 

Zohore sounds like someone who needs a lot of management and motivation to get the best out of him. That’s not to say he wouldn’t be up for it if he came here but from the outside it just seems at odds with the other business we’ve done. 

Could he end up being a bit of a smoke screen for us?

On the topic of smoke screens? Who was the player we put an article about on the official website many years ago stating we had bid for him and then signed someone else? We were such sh17houses back then. 

I reckon Jute is the number 1 target 

• Like 2