Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I suppose that has to be thrashed out, if its really a thing.

No way will they let him here unless we agree to a % of game time guaranteed? Remember Ryan Kent going to brizzle and didn’t play enough games so brizzle got charged a fee for not doing so? Don’t really know how good this kid is but really have more pressing areas than cm to sort out you’d have thought? Unless we are quite far down the line with others?

Steve Mounie style signing probably from a mid-table Ligue 1 side is what I anticipate, hopefully with more success.

With Beattie and Monk's record with strikers I think we'll look to turn that £12m+ purchase into a big sale next summer. That's now our gravy train.

38 minutes ago, abdiwonderland said:

Yes he is. Watch him play. I know hes unproven at the level, but what a player. He will get 50 caps without any dangers whatsoever. 

He is unproven at any level really but the development leagues. Apart from the odd europa game. But had he been the talent you believe he is he would have made more first team appearances. United aren't exactly blessed with world class midfielders or they wasnt before Bruno arrived.

34 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Steve Mounie style signing probably from a mid-table Ligue 1 side is what I anticipate, hopefully with more success.

With Beattie and Monk's record with strikers I think we'll look to turn that £12m+ purchase into a big sale next summer. That's now our gravy train.

The player that udders bought for £11.5m and have just sold for £5.4m?

I know that is how we trade, but can't afford to repeat that type of business