Clubs demand Sheffield Wednesday points deduction

2 minutes ago, nilsson said:

It’s an issue because there’s a lack of leadership and communication from the top of the club and the main man isn’t even in the country (or is he?)

Every premier club has a list of all the key personnel at the club on the premier league website. I’ll pick Arsenal as an example as they’re first on the list:

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/1/Arsenal/directory

Does anything like this even exist for Wednesday so we’d know who was in charge with running the club’s operations?

He's released two statements about the charges. What do you want, a personal phonecall? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

He's released two statements about the charges. What do you want, a personal phonecall? 

Just some communication with the fans and media would be a start. Maybe something similar to the Leeds chairman?

And a bit of transparency about who is actually running the club on a day to day basis 

36 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

Yup, I know that.  And Derby have been charged with inflating the price of their stadium (sold for £80m, on the books for £40m - give or take a few mil).  I was responding to a comment saying that we would be asking for other clubs to be punished in the same situation.  The situation is selling the stadium to circumvent the FFP cap, and I'm not aware we've asked for any of the other clubs being investigated to be punished.

You said other teams have “sold their stadium in a similar fashion”. That’s not true. Hence why our charge is in regards to dates and accounting year and Derby’s charge is in regard to valuation. Very different. 

We certainly would be asking for other teams to be punished. If we had complied with the rules while others broke them we wouldn’t be looking at this situation with blue and white tinted glasses.

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Control the controlables. Just win as many games as possible to offset this. 

There is clearly a flaw in this plan btw. 

I've got a plan.

We could get the manager to set us up in a 3-5-2 formation against Reading and have FF as LWB ... What could possibly go wrong 

44 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Hope we get the 12 points this season and Monk can somehow string some points together. If it's 21 points realistically we are down which would be incredible considering we were 3rd at Xmas.

A 12 pt deduction may well relegate us. We don't have the fight for a relegation scrap.