Connor Wickham Signs - OFFICIAL

As ever with January transfer window it’s all a domino effect, deals hinge on other deals taking place. That’s why it usually all happens last couple of days with clubs holding out for best offers until panic mode sets in. The Wickham deal will be dependent on us getting Rhodes, Winnall or Fessi off the books unless Palace are gonna pay all his wages which ain’t gonna happen......patience required.

Edited by swfc1983

10 hours ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Get rid of ff, Rhodes and westwood and we be sorted 

Nobody is going to pay KW wages so he will just sit out the rest of his time here and milk it until his contract runs out.

FF again on high wages and given he has spent most of the last 3 years either injured/suspended/uninterested then I can’t see anyone wanting to take him in January. 

Rhodes may interest some, however I doubt anyone will fork out for a transfer. Would most likely be another loan deal.

2 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

As ever with January transfer window it’s all a domino effect, deals hinge on other deals taking place. That’s why it usually all happens last couple of days with clubs holding out for best offers until panic mode sets in. The Wickham deal will be dependent on us getting Rhodes, Winnall or Fessi off the books unless Palace are gonna pay all his wages which ain’t gonna happen......patience required.

True, although we have sold Joao for a substantial fee, since the season started There will be some wriggle room

Has he arrived with his pack-up the Mrs did for him yet?

Rumour has it she sent him to S6 with enough to stop him getting hungry on the way. A pork pie, pickled onions, cheese and onion crisps, a banana, an apple, a Mr Tom bar, and a carton of Ribena.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Rumour has it she sent him to S6 with enough to stop him getting hungry on the way. A pork pie, pickled onions, cheese and onion crisps, a banana, an apple, a Mr Tom bar, and a carton of Ribena.

You had me at pork pie mate 

• Haha 1

Guest Grez Bez
2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

No sandwich?

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

My mum used to pack jam sarnies, plus a paper cone bag with a no10 innit, she knew I dint like mi dads park drive.

very surprised this hasn't happened yet suppose we'll have to sell someone off or move on to a cheaper deal    

it was frustrating having no money to sign him years ago

but being able to afford him but we cant due to restrictions is blo*dy annoying

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

very surprised this hasn't happened yet suppose we'll have to sell someone off or move on to a cheaper deal    

You’re surprised? Really?! Really though...

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I think any incoming will rely on getting some of our strikers out first, which won't be easy. 

31 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I think any incoming will rely on getting some of our strikers out first, which won't be easy. 

30 minutes ago, steelowl said:

apparently that's true mate 

Fletcher and FF are out 

doesn’t that count?