Connor Wickham Signs - OFFICIAL

On 09/01/2020 at 16:41, alanharper said:

Unless they're looking to bring somebody else in, why would they let him go out on loan? He's been in their matchday squad for their last 8 games.

Hardly kicked a ball before than for a long time though especially regularly. 

8 games on the bench and perifery won't help him. 

Would make sense to get him out on loan to prove his match fitness and get some sharpness back elsewhere. IT ACTUALLY is a smart move for them if they loan him free allowing a clause to bring him back of needed as I'm not sure your allowed to recall a player who you taken a fee for. 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I think any incoming will rely on getting some of our strikers out first, which won't be easy. 

What happened to the £10m extra income we got this season has that disappeared into the club.

£6m for Joao and £4m compo for Bruce - surely this money cannot have been in the budget at the start of the season, so why cannot some be used to get a loan striker who can score goals consistently in this league in. We stay with what we have we will slowly slip down the league as Nuihu has 1 good game in 5 or 6, Rhodes 1 good game in 4 years and Winnall I am still waiting.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

What happened to the £10m extra income we got this season has that disappeared into the club.

£6m for Joao and £4m compo for Bruce - surely this money cannot have been in the budget at the start of the season, so why cannot some be used to get a loan striker who can score goals consistently in this league in. We stay with what we have we will slowly slip down the league as Nuihu has 1 good game in 5 or 6, Rhodes 1 good game in 4 years and Winnall I am still waiting.

That money was given to Att beginning his career journey as a social media influencer.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Hopefully we still have wickhams shirt from last time to save a few quid. My all time favourite sponsor ‘Azerbaijan - Land Of Fire’ proudly stuck on it from our financial saviour Mammadov. Good times.

Wandisco that year, wasn't it? 

I think obviously we would prefer to get players out first, but I don’t see why we’d be dependent on it Either we believe that DC’s “manoeuvring” was legitimate, in which case we still have enough flexibility to bring players in If it wasn’t, and we are likely to be sanctioned, then what the hell, spend a little more There is absolutely no point in DC spending money fighting this charge, and then doing nothing to strengthen the team for a promotion push Think the best he can hope for, is to buy a bit of time, so he needs to use it, or it’s a pointless exercise 

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Hardly kicked a ball before than for a long time though especially regularly. 

8 games on the bench and perifery won't help him. 

Would make sense to get him out on loan to prove his match fitness and get some sharpness back elsewhere. IT ACTUALLY is a smart move for them if they loan him free allowing a clause to bring him back of needed as I'm not sure your allowed to recall a player who you taken a fee for. 

On FIFA manager mode i used to loan unrealistic players but then put a crazy high optional future fee eg. £1 billion for players like De Bruyne and they would send me on loan every season and then I would never sign them. Chansiri should maybe use this approach?

• Haha 2