Connor Wickham Signs - OFFICIAL

19 hours ago, ANDY said:

This sounds like the urban myth of the Muslim woman saying keep away from Meadowhall at Christmas..

Don't spoil it, I change the date every year when I tell people so I can go shopping in relative peace.

22 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

32 pages read and all  I’ve leaned is 27 is red on roulette and Wickhams Mr’s is a Sheffield lass and no doubt it’ll turn out 27 is black anyway :bullen:

image.png.be1761691302de3dd729d9895efce389.pngtooo many - £'s experience to get it wrong :ph34r:

• Haha 2

On his way as we speak.

Armed with a Cheese and Branston pickle sandwich on wholemeal bread, a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch, a packet of Jaffa cakes, a nectarine, pear, tangerine, and a can of Ben Shaw’s Dandelion & Burdock.

His Mrs is a good ‘un.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

On his way as we speak.

Armed with a Cheese and Branston pickle sandwich on wholemeal bread, a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch, a packet of Jaffa cakes, a nectarine, pear, tangerine, and a can of Ben Shaw’s Dandelion & Burdock.

His Mrs is a good ‘un.

227857011_0_640x640.jpg

Guest wilyfox

Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
·
17s
Sheff Wed. Offer for Wickham at Palace is low wages on loan. Needs to get better. Lad came on yesterday 

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

It's a good job he was involved for Palace yesterday, if he'd been in the stands watching us he'd have been on the M1 by 4pm. 

Like everyone else!

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I imagine we can’t afford his wages.

Well if that true, we're going to struggle to get anyone in. Rumours are Palace asking for a 25k a week contribution and NO loan fee. If DC can't find that, relatively, small amount for a prem player loan then we're in bigger financial bother than previously considered!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
·
17s
Sheff Wed. Offer for Wickham at Palace is low wages on loan. Needs to get better. Lad came on yesterday 

Strange, Nixon was quoting £25k the other day as the figure Palace wanted, no loan fee. Considering what we are paying others, that doesn't seem unreasonable for 4 months. 

Also said we wanted 3 in, so maybe splitting available (FFP dictated) budget. As the days pass, 1 in maybe better than none in though.

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, striker said:

Strange, Nixon was quoting £25k the other day as the figure Palace wanted, no loan fee. Considering what we are paying others, that doesn't seem unreasonable for 4 months. 

Also said we wanted 3 in, so maybe splitting available (FFP dictated) budget. As the days pass, 1 in maybe better than none in though.

Maybe we can't afford, or maybe this is the usual way of DC hardball. I'm sure we've enquired about loads and made derisory offers for one or two. Probably won't step up our interest until deadline week. 

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Maybe we can't afford, or maybe this is the usual way of DC hardball. I'm sure we've enquired about loads and made derisory offers for one or two. Probably won't step up our interest until deadline week. 

Suspect this is accurate. While I am generally supportive of DC, do not agree with his delays in appointing managers, recruiting players. 

It's every window, the team flounders for almost 4 weeks wasting points.

Imagine yesterday if we had some forwards. Maybe the players wouldn't have kept playing it backwards after looking up and seeing fizz all to pass to.