Carlos

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I like him, I found him entertaining Not so much the football in season two, but despite an appalling injury crisis, he again got us to the play offs Two play offs in his only two full seasons, he deserves credit for that surely

I like him too, he's outstandingly excellent entertainment, IF ever they're remaking 'Fawlty Towers' he's a shoe in for Manuel.

as for his record here, i'm looking at us ending his spell still needing what we needed before the 'ull game, with a trophy cabinet as full as the bank account, and a hefty bill to balance too.

IF he could land a job at another english club he would be outstanding entertainment for us all, IF it was close by? even better, but struggling clubs heavily in the dire like the dings, are too smart for that.

charlatans fool a lot of people, generally very nearly all suss him

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

His first season was pretty awesome

Then he started playing sideways and backwards

Throughout his reign, people were saying we needed two new full backs, a centre half to replace Loovens, a midfield beast, a striker with pace and a winger with pace

He never addressed these issues

It's a no from me

tenor (5).gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Listened to CC on talk sport chatting to Him White. Sounds like he is wanting a return to the UK, so question would you have him back here (obviously not now as Monk doing well?

Personally, they say never go back; but was some of the most entertaining football I have seen in 30 years.

Only if he brings Corbyn’s money tree

Definitely not as a coach/Manager because he has no idea how to attack. I’m amazed that he never employed an expert attacking coach. This was borne out by the fact that many of the close games he won were secured by ‘worldies’ from the likes of reach and Wallace. He never seemed to understand the importance of fast wingers and set-pieces. I enjoyed the football from goalkeeper to midfield though.

Would be good as frontman for the club mind, selling his cheekie-chappie personality.

Carlos has done the same everywhere 

sets off electric has teams playing then bizarrely shuts up shop and goes negative after his first season everywhere he’s been he’s been the same 

a bit like Jose must be a Portuguese thing 

one season of great the rest in decline 

btw Jose has an incredible trophy cabinet so a poor comparison but you get me drift 

7 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Listened to CC on talk sport chatting to Him White. Sounds like he is wanting a return to the UK, so question would you have him back here (obviously not now as Monk doing well?

Personally, they say never go back; but was some of the most entertaining football I have seen in 30 years.

Do everyone a favour and disappear FFS

• Thanks 2