Carlos

Listened to CC on talk sport chatting to Him White. Sounds like he is wanting a return to the UK, so question would you have him back here (obviously not now as Monk doing well?

Personally, they say never go back; but was some of the most entertaining football I have seen in 30 years.

• Haha 6

His first season was pretty awesome

Then he started playing sideways and backwards

Throughout his reign, people were saying we needed two new full backs, a centre half to replace Loovens, a midfield beast, a striker with pace and a winger with pace

He never addressed these issues

It's a no from me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

The fact he’s been touting himself for jobs in England since July, even though he’s got a job, says it all for me.

He said in the summer he’d leave Rio Ave for England before he’d even managed a game for them. 

It’s not a trait English football fans find very attractive. 

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

His first season was pretty awesome

Then he started playing sideways and backwards

Throughout his reign, people were saying we needed two new full backs, a centre half to replace Loovens, a midfield beast, a striker with pace and a winger with pace

He never addressed these issues

It's a no from me

Tbf we‘re still looking for most of those

25 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Listened to CC on talk sport chatting to Him White. Sounds like he is wanting a return to the UK, so question would you have him back here (obviously not now as Monk doing well?

Personally, they say never go back; but was some of the most entertaining football I have seen in 30 years.

A one season wonder, wastes money, so it's a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, from me.

30 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

a very limited football depth of knowledge, just the one idea tried, tiptap, retreats from the opposition if he thinks they're threatening,  smoke and mirrors man/charlatan, fools people until they suss him (that's why he serves such short periods at clubs, he gets sussed) but still has some unknowledgeable fans in our support fooled.

such an outstanding manager/coach he's wanted all over by clu….oh! hold on...…..

would make a fantastic double glazing salesman, members of our fanbase would have 2 spare lots and a spare conservatory just in case. 

1 minute ago, dorian gray said:

at times you post some entertaining and decent stuff, this is not one of them.

I like him, I found him entertaining Not so much the football in season two, but despite an appalling injury crisis, he again got us to the play offs Two play offs in his only two full seasons, he deserves credit for that surely

As a club, I think we’re just starting to recover from the damage his spell here did.

If we are punished by the EFL with a substantial points deduction this season, which results in relegation, you could argue that we’re still yet to recover from the gambles taken and opportunities missed between 2015-2017.