Cowleys get them in

13 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I've just read DC wants Pullis again. 

I hope not.

Going from being heavily linked with one of the top upcoming managers in England to bringing in a flippingold past it dinosaur that the fans hated at his last job. Don’t do it to us DC (chairman)

5 minutes ago, dfoster said:

50/50 ... they are v concerned to make sure they make the right move. Control over recruitment will be key 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Guess it won’t happen then :sad: thank you for the reply though mate. 

Why not???, DC let Jos go mental with his squad selection banishing first teamers to reserves. He seemingly had full control over team matters. Then, of course, he let Bullen bring them all back in!!

Not many modern day managers will get full control over recruitment, and neither should they, especially a manager who has no experience beyond league one level Agreeing to that would be extremely foolish in my opinion, and I can’t see DC agreeing to that. If they come, they have to realise that this is a big club, and they cannot run the whole place themselves, as they might have done in the past. These may be the sort of issues some have, about whether they will be able to adapt to running a big championship club

Edited by gurujuan

31 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I've just read DC wants Pullis again. 

I hope not.

Well it has turned a bit chilly, so seeing as PULLIS is german for sweater/jumper seem DC just getting his winter wardrobe in order, sharp fella!!!

Edited by tommycockles

Everything is set up perfectly for Cowley to take charge, first game is away at Huddersfield where he can show them what they missed out on.  And the Sky cameras will be there to lap it all up.  And, because WAWAW, nothing could possibly go wrong with that scenario.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, elvin parsnip said:

Just driven past and there is a white Jag number plate R8 LDC

parked just inside main gates in Penistone road - two security blokes were stood near it and it was boxed in by other cars for some reason - could be Cowley ...

R8 Lad Danny Cowley?

I expect the issue could be control (if there is one)..

They say...this is what we do and how we do it...it brings us success..

He says I'm paying these lot £500.000 a week and I want you to make them successful.. we've got enough players..

We can't do what we need to do with this group...

Etc etc..

Edited by Costello 77