Cowleys get them in

55 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

Just driven past and there is a white Jag number plate R8 LDC

parked just inside main gates in Penistone road - two security blokes were stood near it and it was boxed in by other cars for some reason - could be Cowley ...

R8 you say? They're clearly learning local dialect then.

• Haha 2

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

Hope you won!

I posted about it at the time..

Basically there was a pair of types bellowing at a woman in a Jeep and as I passed in the car they gave me a bit..

Parked up and went to politely enquire if he still held the position that I was a fu*king c*nt..

He had one of those walking sticks that scroungers use as a prop... after a few verbals he drew it back over his head..it was still there when he hit the floor..

Instead of letting me enjoy my feeling of shock and delight..his "wife" commenced her assault...

FFS..

• Haha 6

Will be a bit weird for me if it happens, I refereed Concord a few times when they were in charge there.  Including this one where it all kicked off and I had to read the riot act to Danny and the opposition manager in my changing room at half time … !  https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/9427869.tempers-flare-in-derby/

What is very clear to me is that he really gets his team up for the fight and at all of his clubs so far the players would run through walls for him.  Whether some of our players would baulk at that only time would tell, but pretty sure he would just ship them out at the first opportunity.

cowley.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, SouthRustyOwl said:

Will be a bit weird for me if it happens, I refereed Concord a few times when they were in charge there.  Including this one where it all kicked off and I had to read the riot act to Danny and the opposition manager in my changing room at half time … !  https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/9427869.tempers-flare-in-derby/

What is very clear to me is that he really gets his team up for the fight and at all of his clubs so far the players would run through walls for him.  Whether some of our players would baulk at that only time would tell, but pretty sure he would just ship them out at the first opportunity.

cowley.jpg

Some proper genuine insight here! Amongst the rumours.

It's like panning for gold in this thread. But there's stuff in here. 

Anyway Rusty, we want more detail now.  Did he cower as you stood over him?  Did he apologise? Or chew gum aggressively like Fergie?

An who's that little bald chap in the photo? Reminds me of a poster on here who chins people with walking sticks..

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Some proper genuine insight here! Amongst the rumours.

It's like panning for gold in this thread. But there's stuff in here. 

Anyway Rusty, we want more detail now.  Did he cower as you stood over him?  Did he apologise? Or chew gum aggressively like Fergie?

An who's that little bald chap in the photo? Reminds me of a poster on here who chins people with walking sticks..

I'll get you for this corky... I'm still unbeaten..

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, SouthRustyOwl said:

cowley.jpg

Like the sound of that. Running through walls. Yes please. 

Just now, enjoyyourfootball said:

Sorry, have been away and haven't been following this story. Could someone elighten me. Is there any particular reason why we all think the Cowleys are now joining, or has Dotty reset his crystal ball?

Sky Sports News reporting we was in advance talks last night 

50 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I posted about it at the time..

Basically there was a pair of types bellowing at a woman in a Jeep and as I passed in the car they gave me a bit..

Parked up and went to politely enquire if he still held the position that I was a fu*king c*nt..

He had one of those walking sticks that scroungers use as a prop... after a few verbals he drew it back over his head..it was still there when he hit the floor..

Instead of letting me enjoy my feeling of shock and delight..his "wife" commenced her assault...

FFS..

Did she come out on top?

10 minutes ago, enjoyyourfootball said:

Sorry, have been away and haven't been following this story. Could someone elighten me. Is there any particular reason why we all think the Cowleys are now joining, or has Dotty reset his crystal ball?

He said last night he didn't know anything about it.

Which in football parlance means he's coming. 

2 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Did she come out on top?

The next time I tell this story she won't be in it.. it'll be a group of them..if not a gang...no no...a mob..

I'll be fighting a rearguard action until I'm surrounded by the loading dock.. only one thing for it... I leap up and swing round the safety barrier and land in the middle of the ....hoard... windmilling and smirking like Erroll Flynn...

• Haha 2