Another night of safety. Thanks SAG!

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Yep ....

They are complimentary season ticket holders there .....

The ironic thing is, theirs is a perfect example of what SAG SYP say is wrong with our situation. Home fans & away fans, leaving together, into a confined area. Except, they sit above & to both sides of their away fans. Imagine if we did that?! :laugh:

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Calm down and stop overreacting

I'm chilled as, its some people don't realise what's happening, You bury your head in the sand if you wish BUT certain factions have a thing against Hillsborough and won't be happy until either it is closed for "safety" reasons or we are forced to move.

Just now, OWL1969 said:

I'm chilled as, its some people don't realise what's happening, You bury your head in the sand if you wish BUT certain factions have a thing against Hillsborough and won't be happy until either it is closed for "safety" reasons or we are forced to move.

The photo was taken from Twitter and the Sheffield Star mate - deleting it off here will make zero impact

Relax

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The photo was taken from Twitter and the Sheffield Star mate - deleting it off here will make zero impact

Relax

Ahh Sheffield star - damage already done then!!

Seriously I don't really think SAG will be reading this, BUT I do think SYP SAG certain members of the press, a lot of Liverpool fans would love nothing more than there being no Hillsborough Stadium.

I really don't think it's anything to do with genuine H&S problems, just a ploy to "encourage" us that a new ground would be better.

My opinion is they can all do one.

UTO!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Some nasty undercurrents with this..

Duckenfield about to stand in re-trial over deaths of 95 fans at Hillsbro ,and this happens . Coincidence ? Not on your nelly. 

25 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

It's not nonsense, if you don't think SYP and SAG have an agenda with Hillsborough Stadium  (not necessarily SWFC but certainly OUR stadium) then you really don't know what's going on. 

Hiding things won't help.. we've nothing to be ashamed of..

Driving along Shepcote lane this evening past the SYP headquarters, I noticed a sign that seemed quite relevant.

"We sincerely apologise to the loyal & hardworking members of South Yorkshire Police force who do such a sterling job in maintaining the safety & well being of the local population, but the annual traditional outing to one of our local breweries, complete with corporate hospitality & free bar has been forced to be cancelled due to reported organisational difficulties".  

• Haha 2

Dear Mr Mothersole, 

It is also very concerning your apparent lack of understanding with regard to crowd management at Hillsborough following the home game with Luton Town on Tuesday 20th August 2019.  

The apparent lack of crowd management to which you refer is in fact public feedback over the implementation of the Prohibition Notice issued on the eve of the season which restricts access and egress to the north and south stands via the Leppings Lane forecourt for all games until further notice.  

Of course the Prohibition Notice has stemmed from a report undertaken by Manchester Metropolitan University commissioned by South Yorkshire Police.  I expect you are familiar with the report prior to making public statements about current crowd management operations at the ground.  

If you are, then no doubt you will be familiar with the following extract from Page 18 of the report ... “These figures and chart have been included to use as a reliable reference when considering a crowd “hold” in this area; for example, if the away crowd is 3,000 in total then in Fig 17’s layout the crowd will be over capacity if held in this area alone, but at safe density in Fig 18’s layout”.  

The away crowd for the Luton Town game was 790 (with 744 being advanced ticket sales).  I would welcome your informed opinion as to whether this number of away fans could be safely and readily ‘held’ on the Leppings Lane forecourt without the need for restricting access and egress to the North Stand via the Leppings Lane forecourt.

Indeed further exploring this point, whilst I note actions are now incumbent upon SWFC set out in Schedule 3, I would welcome your further informed comment as to what your colleagues in the SAG would consider to be the number of away fans held on the Leppings Lane forecourt that would render Clause 1, Schedule 2 of the Prohibition Notice unnecessary.  Whilst I am sure you are no doubt completely familiar with this have make such a strongly worded public statement today, for the record Clause 1 of Schedule 2 states ‘overcrowding of the Leppings Lane forecourt (safe holding capacity / crowd densities)’. Perhaps you may wish to consult MMU over the answer to this question, but even as a layman having read the MMU report one would consider this  figure to be around 1,530 based on Page 16 of the aforementioned report.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Driving along Shepcote lane this evening past the SYP headquarters, I noticed a sign that seemed quite relevant.

"We sincerely apologise to the loyal & hardworking members of South Yorkshire Police force who do such a sterling job in maintaining the safety & well being of the local population, but the annual traditional outing to one of our local breweries, complete with corporate hospitality & free bar has been forced to be cancelled due to reported organisational difficulties".  

lol

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

That is EXACTLY their intention. Its no coincidence that they have done this just as one of their own (Duckenfield ) is about to stand trial again charged with the deaths of 95 football fans. SYP is a currupt , bent organisation who are trying to deflect the blame for their own sheer invompitence .

Duckenfield has no involvement with SYP now. Neither SYP nor the Federation are paying for his defence. ( or his spell check). 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Dear Mr Mothersole, 

It is also very concerning your apparent lack of understanding with regard to crowd management at Hillsborough following the home game with Luton Town on Tuesday 20th August 2019.  

The apparent lack of crowd management to which you refer is in fact public feedback over the implementation of the Prohibition Notice issued on the eve of the season which restricts access and egress to the north and south stands via the Leppings Lane forecourt for all games until further notice.  

Of course the Prohibition Notice has stemmed from a report undertaken by Manchester Metropolitan University commissioned by South Yorkshire Police.  I expect you are familiar with the report prior to making public statements about current crowd management operations at the ground.  

If you are, then no doubt you will be familiar with the following extract from Page 18 of the report ... “These figures and chart have been included to use as a reliable reference when considering a crowd “hold” in this area; for example, if the away crowd is 3,000 in total then in Fig 17’s layout the crowd will be over capacity if held in this area alone, but at safe density in Fig 18’s layout”.  

The away crowd for the Luton Town game was 790 (with 744 being advanced ticket sales).  I would welcome your informed opinion as to whether this number of away fans could be safely and readily ‘held’ on the Leppings Lane forecourt without the need for restricting access and egress to the North Stand via the Leppings Lane forecourt.

Indeed further exploring this point, whilst I note actions are now incumbent upon SWFC set out in Schedule 3, I would welcome your further informed comment as to what your colleagues in the SAG would consider to be the number of away fans held on the Leppings Lane forecourt that would render Clause 1, Schedule 2 of the Prohibition Notice unnecessary.  Whilst I am sure you are no doubt completely familiar with this have make such a strongly worded public statement today, for the record Clause 1 of Schedule 2 states ‘overcrowding of the Leppings Lane forecourt (safe holding capacity / crowd densities)’. Perhaps you may wish to consult MMU over the answer to this question, but even as a layman having read the MMU report one would consider this  figure to be around 1,530 based on Page 16 of the aforementioned report.   

Please say you have actually sent this? 

• Like 1