Another night of safety. Thanks SAG!

Time for our lawyers to start earning their coin.

Surely there is plenty of evidence and eye whiteness statements to show that the force changes are putting fans at risk where there was little to no risk before.

Threaten to sue them for loss of earnings and god knows whatever else we can.

Obviously it isn’t anywhere near this simple but I’d like to think we are fighting back. It’s an absolute joke what’s going on. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

image.jpg

I know you've posted to this with the best intentions to highlight the problem which has been caused of SAG's own doing, but please delete it, before it falls into the wrong hands, certain factions would be only to happy to use this against us. (By us I mean Swfc).

Edited by OWL1969
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Couldn't make the game last night but...............................................................................I definitely felt really safe at the do I was at. lol

I'm away on holiday but felt better knowing my fellow owls were all being looked after by our friends at SAG. Thank you.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Starting to enjoy the booing when the bing bong comes over the tannoy. 

BING BONG

This is a reminder for BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.thank-you.

And we all managed to find our way out. Utter farce.

And I thought the boos were aimed at Fox. 

10 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

I know you've posted to this with the best intentions to highlight the problem which has been caused of SAG's own doing, but please delete it, before it falls into the wrong hands, certain factions would be only to happy to use this against us. (By us I mean Swfc).

Its from the Star i think..............

16 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Time for our lawyers to start earning their coin.

Surely there is plenty of evidence and eye whiteness statements to show that the force changes are putting fans at risk where there was little to no risk before.

Threaten to sue them for loss of earnings and god knows whatever else we can.

Obviously it isn’t anywhere near this simple but I’d like to think we are fighting back. It’s an absolute joke what’s going on. 

Simple answer is to reduce capacity further which theyll make us do

Fwiw, I have it from a good source that failure (or perceived failure) on SWFC's part to implement SAG's prohibition order, would not as some have inferred result in closure of the North Stand, it would actually result in the closure of Hillsborough.

The club have to be very careful here as to me it is plain to see that there is definetly an agenda and making things as difficult as possible is part of the agenda.

Now if We could prove there is an agenda and we are being discriminated against, then maybe we could be more aggressive rather than currently have to abide by the rules and treading very careful.

It needs sorting asap.

11 minutes ago, markg said:

Think we are playing right in to their hands by mentioning the congestion on penistone rd. Theyll just reduce capacity further. 

That's exactly what I think having just read the new threats from Sheffield Council. Fans have been moaning because of the ridiculous situation forced upon us. However they are using it as a moan against the club and are threatening further action. 

What will that be? Cancel games? Close stands? Force season ticket holders into other stands? Hold home fans in? I honestly don't know what else the club can do with their hands tied behind their backs. The whole situation is ludicrous and entirely of the council's and police's making. There previously was no issue. They've now made one and are blaming it all on the club.