A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

On 25/10/2019 at 10:25, alanharper said:

Wasn't it the Prince who spent £20m on McBurnie against the wishes of McCabe? With transfer market acumen like that he'll have jizzed away their transfer budget in no time.

They will gain points for McBurnies drink drive charge so could be money well spent. 

They're a strange bunch. Banging on about how "pathetic" our 27.5k attendance against Leeds is, even though when they played them last December having been genuine promotion contenders all season they got... 25.8k. 

Even allowing for the higher away allocation it was a similar home turn out despite our POTD tickets being a minimum £39, probably at least 50% higher than theirs. Weirdos. 

4 hours ago, Road Runner said:

They have taken future Premier League payments via a loan from these to get access to it early. 

Any future payments go straight to the loan company I think.

Bogroll Prince is apparently minted :biggrin:

Isn't that what Ridsdale did at filthy l****?

8 hours ago, smhouston said:

Jammy gits are't they? Only they could get promoted at a time where Chelsea are under a transfer embargo, and Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea are all under a transitional period and probably worst period they're going through for like 20 years!

Well, only them, Norwich and Villa.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Road Runner said:

They have taken future Premier League payments via a loan from these to get access to it early. 

Any future payments go straight to the loan company I think.

Bogroll Prince is apparently minted :biggrin:

I bet he can’t believe his luck getting a (current) Premiership club (less the physical infrastructure) for the (bogroll) Princely sum of £5 million.  

Piganomics at its finest. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Wonder if they are getting that money in now to spend in January or is it for buying back the Lane from McCabe? 

They can always tap the Bin Ladens for another loan if they need it .

• Haha 1

They'll be fine. 

Pretty certain that Watford and Southampton will be occupying two of those relegation spots. 

One place remaining, but Dem Blades defence should seem them stay up relatively comfortably. 

Yeah, it's a rascal, but I can't see them coming down straight away. Those 3 CB's are key, and not for the once-a-game overlapping that everyone is focussed on.

If we go up this season, both Sheffield teams in the Prem would be so, so good.