Joao to Reading is close according to Dom

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

We made a decent profit on Chris Brunt didn't we?

So thats one, 11 years ago. Im not just looking for profit though. Im talking deals where we actually thought that was great business for us. Instead of run of the mill mediocre or just down right awful ones. 

Reference Hector .. I’d argue we’re a bit more short in central midfield than we are at centre half , hope we prioritise and don’t just make signings for sake of it 

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Personally think we have got a good deal if the fee is between £5m to £7m.

He's got all the attributes and potential but after 4 years he should be producing!

Let's use this money to go get Hector, a winger and maybe a midfielder!

Guessing we need to shift Rhodes too for a similar amount. But 5m will not get us much 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Reference Hector .. I’d argue we’re a bit more short in central midfield than we are at centre half , hope we prioritise and don’t just make signings for sake of it 

We probably dont have to prioritise, chelsea want £3m for Hector, we could bring him in and a forward and CM in on loan from prem with the LJ money.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Something we never seem to do

Everyone’s desperate for Hector to rejoin but would probably be better for us to go splash some money on a central midfielder

12 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Perhaps clearing decks before Dwight Gayle comes in on loan as part of Newcastle compo deal 

Heard this rumour yesterday, if its true that Rhodes is departing too then this could happen.

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

So thats one, 11 years ago. Im not just looking for profit though. Im talking deals where we actually thought that was great business for us. Instead of run of the mill mediocre or just down right awful ones. 

"Great business for us"?

# THINKS#

Err... I'm out.

Image result for dragons den uk

• Haha 1

People thinking we are gonna spend any of this money might need to check their expectations.

This money (once doyen have taken their slice ?) will go some small way towards trimming our debt , all this probably gives us is some wiggle room on wages.........loans only i would have thought.

7 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Get rid of the Kosovan Donkey and Winnall and keep JOwl

I don't detect any desire from the club to move Nuhiu on and at the moment he's the No 2 to Fletcher and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I think if Rowett got the job then Winnall would get a run in the team but if Bullen gets it, I don't see that being the case.

6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Personally think we have got a good deal if the fee is between £5m to £7m.

He's got all the attributes and potential but after 4 years he should be producing!

Let's use this money to go get Hector, a winger and maybe a midfielder!

Hector and a couple of quality season long loan signings and it would be a great bit of business.