Mr. Chow

Reading fans thoughts for saturday

67501543_10218064017326990_7828089255766261760_n.jpg.906330f172c7f5e7f121695a29b24e0a.jpg

What injuries lol 

• Haha 11

Pretty much everyone on the social media have dismissed us to mid table and below mediocrity, if we can keep fit we will be the ones surprising people.  FF is going to be a big miss though. 

Pepe the horseman is full of s**t isn't he!

Your Reading mate not Barcelona. 

• Haha 4

If FF has appealed the decision does that not make him eligible?

11 minutes ago, erowl said:

If FF has appealed the decision does that not make him eligible?

Yes he can play 

• Thanks 1

hes playing the first game regardless, thats already been confirmed 

hope he scores and doesnt give the ref chance to send him off

If we are managerless, does it mean by the EFL rules that we have to play the match with 10 players or even less? Or why does Mr. Horse predict double figures?

They are deluded. The one fixture I didn’t want for the first game, boring, soulless Reading. The only place worse is Slough.

We might struggle here, I thought they did alright when we played them last at home considering they were down near the bottom. They certainly got better under the current manager.

I really have no idea with this one or indeed our team.

If Bruce was still in charge I'd be confident of taking points but as things stand I'm not so sure. Hope it's not a super 6 fixture because I really can't call it.

Lived in Reading for a few years, some of em think they’re the Chelsea Headhunters. Another bunch of mockneys living in mummy & daddy’s million pound leafy suburban house.

17 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

They are deluded. The one fixture I didn’t want for the first game, boring, soulless Reading. The only place worse is Slough.

have to agree 

8 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I really have no idea with this one or indeed our team.

If Bruce was still in charge I'd be confident of taking points but as things stand I'm not so sure. Hope it's not a super 6 fixture because I really can't call it.

Afraid it is

lol

• Haha 1

This is hilarious. Im rarely confident, going into any games, but for some reason im looking forward to tomorrow. Reading will just be relegation fodder this season. Poor squad with no aspirations. If we don't score 3 or 4, with the way we are playing at the moment, I will be surprised. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Pretty much everyone on the social media have dismissed us to mid table and below mediocrity, if we can keep fit we will be the ones surprising people.  FF is going to be a big miss though. 

Is he?  Recently we have played better without him.

..had one good game least season vs Norwich.

Just isn’t sadly the player he was before injury.

Does anyone know how they've done in pre season? What signings have they made? I'm struggling to think of one player at Reading.

Fans of virtually every team in the country start off with unmerited optimism. Us and Reading are no different. We've both gone from playoffs in 2017 to relegation threatened or mid table. As I see it, neither have improved the squad much. Match could go either way.