Reading fans thoughts for saturday

7 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Last season is gone, has no bearing on tomorrow's match, our record at Reading ain't all that, I just don't get this almost patronising attitude toward those teams you mention, we win we'll have deserved to, we lose we'll have deserved to, I ain't gunna be losing my shyte after one game, good bad or indifferent,There'll be 45games left, it's what we do during those that'll determine how good a season we will have had.

Calm everything down yeh, good luck with that one. 

You wait and see, when Bullen announces the team for tomorrow "we're weak at the back, wtf, Palmers playing, we're weak on the right, that's to open, that's to defensive" blah, blah, bleeding blah. 

There's no such thing as calm on here. 

Agree re the part about people over reacting on here. One thing I dont do is criticise and lump with fox, v aken  haters etc.

But I want a good start not the inept display at Wigan as a case in point, just could not believe how poor we looked. Yes only the 1st game but they looked like they couldn't be bothered. If they lose etc not the end of the world but it is about the performance. We are long overdue a decent start to the season.

6 hours ago, OxfordOwl said:

Going to be two of us at least in the home end!

Come on you Blue & White Wizards! (Not the Royals...)

Probably a few more than 2..

For anyone arriving by train there is a a pub right outside the station, with plenty of seating outside, to soak up the southern sunshine :-)

UTO

Hey stop criticising Reading. There are some good roads out of Reading.......all of them.

It's exciting in the centre of Reading on a Thursday night as that's when the traffic lights change. Twenty past nine if you don't want to miss it.

They don't bury their dead in Reading they just stand them up in bus shelters.

My girlfriend once said (in a moment of passion) can you take me up the sh1thole. I said I'm not taking you to Reading again. No chance.

I'll get my coat :tango:

• Haha 1

Don't mind reading that Reading think they'll walk it. Those are the games that fans start to get on the backs of teams that don't deliver as the game progresses.

Assuming they don't score an early goal, we may hit them on the counter late on. Maybe 1-0 Wednesday.