Who's the next manager going to be then?

2 hours ago, Dingle. said:

You're kidding yourself, at Barnsley he’s far more chance of attracting a decent club, than he as at your place, he’d need a magic wand to sort your club out it’s an absolute shambles. He’s on a hiding to nothing going to Wensdeh as would any young up and coming manager be at your place, you’ll end up with another Bruce type journey man, they’re all that’ll take you on, people just happy take take your over inflated wages, anyone with any ambition will avoid you like the plague. 

How many drugs have you taken tonight?

He would jump at the chance to manage us and you’re absolutely mental if you think he wouldn’t hahahha

Little old scruffy Barnsley been promoted and suddenly they’re a glamorous proposition 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If we can't get Chris Hughton  then this guy may be worth considering.

Graeme Jones. Current Luton manager.

He went into coaching in 2007, in which he became the assistant manager of Swansea City. Jones is notable as being the assistant to Roberto Martínez between 2007 and 2018, where he enjoyed spells at Swansea, Wigan Athletic, Everton and the Belgian national team. After leaving Belgium in 2018, he worked as assistant manager of Darren Moore at West Bromwich Albion, a role he held until March 2019.

I believe he left Luton and took over at Stoke.

I can’t see Chansiri paying compensation for anyone - it’ll be someone out of a job 

Which worries me - as there is only one candidate in the U.K. and that’s Hughton, wouldn’t touch any of the rest

I do believe we should hide from here and not abroad, we need someone who knows the league and to get out of it and not some randomer plucked from obscurity, hoping DC learnt his lesson with Jos

2 hours ago, Dingle. said:

You're kidding yourself, at Barnsley he’s far more chance of attracting a decent club, than he as at your place, he’d need a magic wand to sort your club out it’s an absolute shambles. He’s on a hiding to nothing going to Wensdeh as would any young up and coming manager be at your place, you’ll end up with another Bruce type journey man, they’re all that’ll take you on, people just happy take take your over inflated wages, anyone with any ambition will avoid you like the plague. 

F.uck me, look who’s piping up our six fingered friends. Your lot managed to get internet in “tarn”? 

Hopefully he’ll be able to pick a magic wand up at market in tarn before getting picked up by a D Taxi. 

Tbf credit where it’s due, you must be the first dingle that types correctly and not how they talk like an absolute ‘tard. 

I’d want someone who’s proven at this level anyway. Houghton ideally. 

:Sid:

4 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

I can’t see Chansiri paying compensation for anyone - it’ll be someone out of a job 

Which worries me - as there is only one candidate in the U.K. and that’s Hughton, wouldn’t touch any of the rest

I do believe we should hide from here and not abroad, we need someone who knows the league and to get out of it and not some randomer plucked from obscurity, hoping DC learnt his lesson with Jos

Lets get another English manager, whats the chances of him walking out on us?

Hope Chansiri gets the best manager available wherever they are from. 

Guest Dingle.
6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

How many drugs have you taken tonight?

He would jump at the chance to manage us and you’re absolutely mental if you think he wouldn’t hahahha

Little old scruffy Barnsley been promoted and suddenly they’re a glamorous proposition 

Hahahaha yeah I bet he can’t wait to take over a team that aren’t set up in any way to play the style he wants to, a club that’s spent millions on players that are just brought in and shoehorned into a team, a club with players on so much money no one else would pay them, you stuck with some right poo until their contracts are up, I bet he can’t wait to get started hahahaha 

1 minute ago, Dingle. said:

Hahahaha yeah I bet he can’t wait to take over a team that aren’t set up in any way to play the style he wants to, a club that’s spent millions on players that are just brought in and shoehorned into a team, a club with players on so much money no one else would pay them, you stuck with some right poo until their contracts are up, I bet he can’t wait to get started hahahaha 

News flash fella - he took over your side that weren’t setup originally, he can implement his own style here if he wants to

If this side was that poo how did we go on one of the best runs in the Championship for the final 20 games? (Which would’ve seen us pretty much up) 

Yeah - we must be dogga 

:Sid:

2 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Yet here you are...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Did I dream this or didn’t Pearson play some role in helping leicester move Hirst jnr away?  

I very much doubt with Chansiri memory and stubbornness that he would consider Pearson for a bog cleaner let alone manager

And nor would I. F Pearson after that debacle

4 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Well not quite luv. We pay mid to upper table wages and fees and that's where we finish.

Like Rovrum youll pay fek all and get relegated. Again.

3 hours ago, Dingle. said:

Well he's waved a magic wand to get your lot straight back up so he's obviously got something about him. Just think the step up to a big club might be too big for him yet. 

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

If we want Strendel we'll just take him....like we did with Hirsty and Winnall. Thats how it works between Wednesday and the Dingles, that road only goes one way. :Sid:

Why do people post rubbish like this?

Barnsley hasnt got any roads

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If we can't get Chris Hughton  then this guy may be worth considering.

Graeme Jones. Current Luton manager.

He went into coaching in 2007, in which he became the assistant manager of Swansea City. Jones is notable as being the assistant to Roberto Martínez between 2007 and 2018, where he enjoyed spells at Swansea, Wigan Athletic, Everton and the Belgian national team. After leaving Belgium in 2018, he worked as assistant manager of Darren Moore at West Bromwich Albion, a role he held until March 2019.

Seeing as Graeme Jones only took over as Luton manager two months ago I suspect it would be rather unlikely for him to jump ship to us now.

21 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

The timing of all this really f***in stinks.......................whoever comes in is gonna need 2 - 3 months to assess the squad and find out what his "best side" is,  by which time any hope of a decent start will have been spaffed AGAIN.

That’s why Bullen will be crucial, as it will buy us a bit of time Also important that we don’t choose someone who will turn things upside down We don’t have the time, or resources, to reinvent the project

7 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Rowett did a good job at every club he’s been at until Stoke, and it’s not as though Jones has managed to improve them since, suggesting the problems there run a lot deeper.

I’d certainly rather have him than Monk, the stuff in the papers about his agent’s interfering has put me right off, we’ve got more than enough of that going on already.

Think Rowett would be a decent shout for us. Keeps it simple too bearing in mind there’s isn’t much of pre season left.

I also see our Dingle friend is kidding himself again. 

10 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Think Rowett would be a decent shout for us. Keeps it simple too bearing in mind there’s isn’t much of pre season left.

I also see our Dingle friend is kidding himself again. 

Not his fault, it's easy to type the wrong web address and end up in the wrong place when you have that many fingers

• Haha 1