Who's the next manager going to be then?

Thanks for the advice / warning Marc :) but I remember lapping up us attacking Wycombe to go up that was beautiful.... we’ve had two decent defenders for a couple of years and twenty forwards but it was so depressing to watch us waste it with literally five at the back.... attack...attack...attack... best form of defence in my opinion, if your going to go down... go down shooting 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Jesus. 

Jesus it is then, sounds good to me, will walk across water to be here. Will work miracles. Won't take poo from anyone. Will take the squad bowling and show em how it's done. If it starts to go wrong he will simply bounce back by resurrecting himself... :ph34r:

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Beastoftheeast said:

I’m starting the cult of “Ian Holloway” he’s the only man that could excite me... and I realise that sounds a little gay! Before anyone comes out with any witty comments! 

Gotta be the Cowleys, fizz*ng 3 way mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just not one of the old dinosaur brigade such as Pullis / Moyes / O’Neil / Karanka / Pardew / McLaren / Rowett etc please!! 

Hughton has got to be the most sensible (and probably realistic) choice. 

And at a push, I’d probably take Gary Monk too.

But let’s face it, it’s 3 weeks before the season starts and we’re already playing catch up. 

Edited by Shifty Powers

4 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Just not one of the old dinosaur brigade such as Pullis / Moyes / O’Neil / Karanka / Pardew / McLaren / Rowett etc please!! 

Houghton has got to be the most sensible (and probably realistic) choice. 

And at a push, I’d probably take Gary Monk too.

But let’s face it, it’s 3 weeks before the season starts and we’re already playing catch up. 

look really Ray Houghton isn't going to leave Talksport for us