Who's the next manager going to be then?

Guest Dingle.

Really can’t see our head coach leaving us to come to your club, from the outside looking in, you’re in a right state, and it’s going to take years and millions to put right, if he waits he’ll get a better run club than yours. 

4 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Really can’t see our head coach leaving us to come to your club, from the outside looking in, you’re in a right state, and it’s going to take years and millions to put right, if he waits he’ll get a better run club than yours. 

With respect, I think you're exaggerating....... but, even if I give you the benefit of the doubt we'd always be a much better option than Barnsley. :Sid:

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Guest Dingle.
Just now, Morepork said:

With respect, I think your exaggerating....... but, even if I give you the benefit of the doubt we'd always be a much better option than Barnsley. :Sid:

You're kidding yourself, at Barnsley he’s far more chance of attracting a decent club, than he as at your place, he’d need a magic wand to sort your club out it’s an absolute shambles. He’s on a hiding to nothing going to Wensdeh as would any young up and coming manager be at your place, you’ll end up with another Bruce type journey man, they’re all that’ll take you on, people just happy take take your over inflated wages, anyone with any ambition will avoid you like the plague. 

Putting my money on Daniel Stendel later this morning. They sound worried, so they might have heard something? Kes has told him, that Daniel is interested in a better job. He wants to replace Bruce at a club people in Germany have actually heard of plus he's a boyhood fan... :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Putting my money on Daniel Stendel later this morning. They sound worried, so they might have heard something? Kes has told him, that Daniel is interested in a better job. He wants to replace Bruce at a club people in Germany have actually heard of plus he's a boyhood fan... :ph34r:

Was down at the training ground yesterday, worth a tenner.   UTO 

• Like 2

Guest Dingle.
24 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Tbh the Barnsley manager should leave because hes taken them as far as anyone can do with that shower , best jumping ship so he doesn't have a relegation on his cv from next season

He will jump ship at some point if he wants to move to the next level, but he’d have to the biggest idiot on the planet to move to your club, you’re a basket case of a club with no real plan or direction. 

20 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

He will jump ship at some point if he wants to move to the next level, but he’d have to the biggest idiot on the planet to move to your club, you’re a basket case of a club with no real plan or direction. 

He will be in Lincoln on Saturday watching his new team, it will be confirmed he’s made the move, Monday morning.  UTO 

Guest Dingle.
6 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

He will be in Lincoln on Saturday watching his new team, it will be confirmed he’s made the move, Monday morning.  UTO 

Hes in Germany at the moment pal, it’s 7 o’clock he’s probably eating bacon. 

He doesn’t strike me as a money chaser and if he’s goes to Wensdeh that’s the only reason he’ll be going for more money, I just can’t see it. 

5 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

He doesn’t strike me as a money chaser and if he’s goes to Wensdeh that’s the only reason he’ll be going for more money, I just can’t see it. 

That explains why DC off to Germany.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

Wiv got thertie to fotie thousand more fans than thee tho Kes lad. Dertie twister. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

In Germany is he !!!     UTO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Dingle. said:

HAHA probably eating bacon  !!!   UTO 

8 hours ago, Minton said:

I'd rather wrestle a naked Ann Widdecombe in a nail-studded cage soaked in lemon juice then have that dour cash vampire.

Just had a chat with Anne agents she is up for it. She asked can he dance?