Who's the next manager going to be then?

4 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Think Rowett would be a decent shout for us. Keeps it simple too bearing in mind there’s isn’t much of pre season left.

I also see our Dingle friend is kidding himself again. 

What has Rowett achieved though? I can’t recall him doing anything except just OK?

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

What has Rowett achieved though? I can’t recall him doing anything except just OK?

Derby to playoffs, had Birmingham around the top six on very little money before they got new owners and sacked him for Zola. Promotion with burton before that.

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Derby to playoffs, had Birmingham around the top six on very little money before they got new owners and sacked him for Zola. Promotion with burton before that.

Don’t think he got Burton promoted? Lost in the play offs twice. Derby Scraped into the play offs after slumping from 2nd then lost in the semis. Failed at Stoke.

Not for me thanks.

30 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Don’t think he got Burton promoted? Lost in the play offs twice. Derby Scraped into the play offs after slumping from 2nd then lost in the semis. Failed at Stoke.

Not for me thanks.

There has been an issue at derby for a while when it comes to slumping. But he still got them up there. Not perfect but I’d be open minded. Whoever it is would need to be into their pacy wide players given the players signed. 

33 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Paul Tisdale, plied his trade at lower leagues, notably with Exeter and latterly with MK Dons I think. Steady, experienced and has worked miracles in his time on restricted budgets.

Oh and he has a nice line in hats.

You won me with the line 'a nice line in hats'. :ph34r:

I love a nice hat or Peaky Blinders, old man's cap.

Especially since my hair began going the same way as Bannan's, supporting Wednesday it won't be long till it's full on Bannan, Bobby Charlton or Gregor Fisher (better known as Rab C Nesbitt) WTF:

:Sid:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Another Notts Owl said:

Big Sam?

Maybe not a wild suggestion now but it’s so hard to guess which way Chansiri will turn and even harder to guess who’s advising him 

The press will link all the usual plodders