New kit

13 hours ago, robowl4life said:

:Sid: As if that’s going to happen...

I love our old simple, iconic badge but I can’t see it making a come back any time soon. This new/old badge has grown on me, but it’s just not the same.

I agree .

I actually think it was quite on trend too and looked fairly modern. I don’t mind the new one but it just doesn’t seem as good to me. I doubt many people would recognise it outside of our fans

Given the amount of bickering that surrounds out kits, I’d like to see them alternate between very traditional and somewhat experimental (not all of us want to see the same 198* kit released year after year). 

Proposal for experimental kit 1: stripes of different widths. 

Proposal for traditional kit 1: Re-release 98-99 kit. 

On 21/05/2019 at 13:30, gbear05 said:

I agree .

I actually think it was quite on trend too and looked fairly modern. I don’t mind the new one but it just doesn’t seem as good to me. I doubt many people would recognise it outside of our fans

The last thing I would say is that the “old” badge was on trend - it looked so dated (but that’s just my opinion).

i kind of like the “new” badge.

9 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

So rotherham have announced their new kit... possibly available in the coming weeks. Are we doing the whole wait until the owls in the park thing again fo you think? Cant we just have a shirt early for once.

The kit release is the focal point of OITP.  Not doing it then, makes OITP pretty much redundant. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

The kit release is the focal point of OITP.  Not doing it then, makes OITP pretty much redundant. 

To purchase yes. Meet new players and buy a shirt is the selling point of the event, but no reason why they can't reveal new designs beforehand. 

Just now, wilyfox said:

To purchase yes. Meet new players and buy a shirt is the selling point of the event, but no reason why they can't reveal new designs beforehand. 

They are.  Admittedly, usually on the Friday before.

I saw someone wearing a t shirt that was blue and white striped but down the middle of the blue stripe there was a black pinstripe and I thought that would be a good new idea for our home kit.