New kit

On 26/05/2019 at 08:24, Spookone said:

The last thing I would say is that the “old” badge was on trend - it looked so dated (but that’s just my opinion).

i kind of like the “new” badge.

I agree.

To me, our 70s badge looks very, well, 70s, whereas our original crest is more timeless.

keep this years kits for all I care, but I do hope they get it released sharpish I hate nowt more than an annual kit meltdown on here 

The orange one is a thing of beauty.

Very much like the Di Canio kit as I remember the previous orange one.  Probably my favourite away kit we've had.

Edited by OwlOnWheels
Edit: Auto correct screwed the spelling of Di Canio!

On 28/05/2019 at 14:55, sweetsheri said:

We are pushing for a double...

Last club to publish its accounts.

Last club to launch next seasons kit

We're trying a different approach now, we're going to be the first team to launch their kit so late it becomes the first kit for the season after!

• Haha 3

On 29/05/2019 at 15:28, Karl said:

I created a couple of away ones, not had chance to have a look at a home one yet.

Away.thumb.jpg.9624ef96caf795522aa74fb49b64df99.jpgAway_GREEN.thumb.jpg.216470a4472524bcb6a74d277c13ab8a.jpg

It was a mistake to have a faux Celtic kit the first time; I hope we don’t make the same mistake again.  We are not aligned in anyway to Celtic or Rangers. Let’s keep it that way. 

10 hours ago, The Batman said:

Would love one like this.

I've been posting designs for a good couple of years and had mostly good feedback on them. If only the club would listen to what the fans are after (granted they went back to stripes with the home kit this year) but I'd design them for nowt if they asked. Just the kudos of seeing my team play in a kit I'd designed (same as the anniversary one) would be good enough for me.

10 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

We're trying a different approach now, we're going to be the first team to launch their kit so late it becomes the first kit for the season after!

That’s how it used to be didn’t it. Kits would be rotated every couple of seasons. Although it’s exciting for the kids, I think releasing a new home and away kit each season is a bit of a rip-off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

That’s how it used to be didn’t it. Kits would be rotated every couple of seasons. Although it’s exciting for the kids, I think releasing a new home and away kit each season is a bit of a rip-off. 

Because all teams do this now.  Any who didn't would lose out in the revenue raising arms race. Ideally kits should last a minimum of 3 years.