New kit

On 17/05/2019 at 17:27, S70 Owl said:

Whats everyone thinking ? id love to see remakes of some of the old strips which are fans favourites. Really hoping for a remake of the 98/99 orange away strip.

This is one i knocked up earlier today ... similar to last year in ways but a more retro vibe.

Loved Bournemouth's home kit this year with the umbro branded cuffs, would work a treat in the famous blue and white.

new_kit.jpg

new_kit-2.jpg

On 18/05/2019 at 15:18, Junk Smuggler said:

Don't some clubs play in their new kit for the last game of the season? I'm sure I remember that in the past. We'd never be THAT ahead of the game.

Was in Manchester yesterday. The new Man Utd kit is already on sale. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LSOwls said:

Simple blue and white striped kit with the old badge please.....

:Sid: As if that’s going to happen...

I love our old simple, iconic badge but I can’t see it making a come back any time soon. This new/old badge has grown on me, but it’s just not the same.

48 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

:Sid: As if that’s going to happen...

I love our old simple, iconic badge but I can’t see it making a come back any time soon. This new/old badge has grown on me, but it’s just not the same.

what does the M stand for?

23 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Me too. My favourite kit when I was a kid.

I didn't realise it was unpopular until I joined Owlstalk!

I could never understand how Puma got it so wrong with their 95-97 monstrosity but then so right with the 97-98 strip. Stick a decent club badge on that and it’s perfect.

AEFEBB83-D66D-4E55-B8D3-A7CB3BE895FA.png

E16ECD8C-B5B1-4D99-8EB7-DB372F04EF4E.png

5 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

I could never understand how Puma got it so wrong with their 95-97 monstrosity but then so right with the 97-98 strip. Stick a decent club badge on that and it’s perfect.

AEFEBB83-D66D-4E55-B8D3-A7CB3BE895FA.png

E16ECD8C-B5B1-4D99-8EB7-DB372F04EF4E.png

I'm aware that this makes me some kind of weirdo who should be burned at the stake during a half time break at the Lane, but I really like them both.

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm aware that this makes me some kind of weirdo who should be burned at the stake during a half time break at the Lane, but I really like them both.

As much as I try I can’t share your liking for that first kit. The best I can say for it is that it was blue and white and I suppose of it’s time. The later effort is a timeless classic.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:21, poite said:

I really hope it doesn't say chansiri on it again.

What, in an FFP year?

It'll have Chansiri on it.. in stripes.. with a blue stripe across the middle where the sponsor usually goes.