New kit

6 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I have a feeling we'll switch it up a bit again. I'm predicting a modern version of this one....

des-walker-sheffield-wednesday-fc-04-march-1997-HPDD26.thumb.jpg.bf5197120f87dbea1f6320758a1b6675.jpg

As a kid I loved this , In reality , it’s the stuff of nightmares ! 

The current shirts are surprisingly good quality , I’d love an orange away shirt 

8 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I have a feeling we'll switch it up a bit again. I'm predicting a modern version of this one....

des-walker-sheffield-wednesday-fc-04-march-1997-HPDD26.thumb.jpg.bf5197120f87dbea1f6320758a1b6675.jpg

Hideous kit......................second worst home kit ever...............only that horrible thin striped one from the late 80,s is worse.

can we continue with this year's kit? Is there any possible need to change kits year upon year?

Take a look on a reasonably full kop (not often, these days) and there is a sea of kits varying for some 10 years. Many people are still wearing the much despised pin-stripe

17 hours ago, RevOwl said:

Anyone hearing anything about the shirt for next season? My guess is it will be a Sheffield Wednesday one....

We’re playing in skins for the next two seasons.

Chansiri is offering a tattoo service for anyone wishing to have a players name and number. 

16 hours ago, S70 Owl said:

Whats everyone thinking ? id love to see remakes of some of the old strips which are fans favourites. Really hoping for a remake of the 98/99 orange away strip.

This is one i knocked up earlier today ... similar to last year in ways but a more retro vibe.

Loved Bournemouth's home kit this year with the umbro branded cuffs, would work a treat in the famous blue and white.

new_kit.jpg

This one with a big black collar and buttons would be the business 

53 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

can we continue with this year's kit? Is there any possible need to change kits year upon year?

Take a look on a reasonably full kop (not often, these days) and there is a sea of kits varying for some 10 years. Many people are still wearing the much despised pin-stripe

Last seasons kit is now 50% off, so I’d be amazed if we’re not going to have a new kit for next season.

Edited by JackSWFC

19 hours ago, RevOwl said:

Anyone hearing anything about the shirt for next season? My guess is it will be a Sheffield Wednesday one....

Welcome to Owlstalk Sir! You'll fit in rather well around here with your humour and selective topic posts I wish you all the best from here on in.

4 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

There is a reason, it makes money. 

32 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Don't some clubs play in their new kit for the last game of the season? I'm sure I remember that in the past. We'd never be THAT ahead of the game.

Only done it once, against Liverpool in 1999.

• Thanks 1

Guest The Horse

There's about twelve weeks until the new season starts.

Plenty of time to run the winter gut off and get in shape to buy the Pro-Fit version.

Now... Which beers are we all drinking tonight?