New kit

1 hour ago, Millhouses said:

Probably have the image of the King of Thailand shadowed onto the shirt 

Oi!

Stop giving him ideas. If it happens I'm holding you responsible!

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

DC bonkers if he doesn’t give the fans what they want this year. Easy win, keep the feel good factor going.

Well he bought us, what more evidence do you need?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

8459798_SWFCKit.png.836b8e267f68fc8b0184af002d47fba0.png

Got no problem with Chansiri  putting his name on the kit, but I'd add "Year 5" underneath.  Like to see this, with Year 5 under Chansiri.  Why?  Because Chansiri doesn't sell out, when the going gets rough, this will be Chansiri Year 5, I think, and he's taken a lot of flak, some deserved, but at least as much, not.  I think we'll see  stripes, front & back this year, because a fair number of Fans are very vocal about this, and DC is very cognizant of what the Fans are feeling. 

Can never understand why people pre-ejaculate over next seasons kits........ It is what it is .. Live with it! 

I'd like it to be blue and white stripes (central blue stripe of course)  with black shorts and blue and white hooped socks at a push  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Can never understand why people pre-ejaculate over next seasons kits........ It is what it is .. Live with it! 

I'd like it to be blue and white stripes (central blue stripe of course)  with black shorts and blue and white hooped socks at a push  

Nothing else to talk about...yet.  

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I have a feeling we'll switch it up a bit again. I'm predicting a modern version of this one....

des-walker-sheffield-wednesday-fc-04-march-1997-HPDD26.thumb.jpg.bf5197120f87dbea1f6320758a1b6675.jpg

The worst home shirt we’ve ever had. The image of booth, atherton, pembridge and Oakes trundling about in this flipping monstrosity will live with me forever.

• Haha 2