New kit

To be fair I don't buy kits, so I'm not bothered either way. However, each and every year it's a complete screw up by our club. Many fans are bothered and the kits should be available in a timely fashion. We miss the boat every year. Someone should ensure kits are there. Even the likes of Dagenham FFS can sort it out, yet we don't seem capable, despite being told that having our own shirts would give us greater control. WTF:

9 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Makes more sense.

People like the moaners above desperate for a kit will buy the away one so they get their hands on a Wednesday strip.

If we released the home one first, those fans would just buy that and ignore the away one.

This way, we get sales of both strips.

Yeah I suppose from a sales point of view it does make more sense if they end up selling more away kits this way. I think most teams do it the other way around and release the home first though so not sure if it does work otherwise most teams would do it.

Personally id rather wait and see which kit is the nicest. If that means waiting til end of August so be it. 

there has been nothing out of the club regards kit. usually owls in the park is the day it gets released ,yet that's 12 days away and nothing been mentioned . last season only £99 shirts went on sale and a few younger kids shirts . with around 10000 attending the money is to be made that day . will chansiri and the club ever get this right? or is it anything to do with this Jenkins trying to stop us using wawaw on shirts? turning into yet another farce regards player incomings and shirts again . 

• Haha 2

Last season there were a few spies who had seen the kit. 

Correctly posting that we’d have blue/ white stripes with plain back & the away would be a black - grey fade .... 

yet there’s been no spy so far. Some teams released there kit details nearly 2 months ago. 

Chelsea played in their new kit on 5th May !!!!! which will bring in more money for their huge fan base. It just seems every year we get a delayed response from the club. No teasers, no clues. And you can see by this thread that it frustrates a lot of fans. 

C’mon DC ..... we’re all Wednesday aren’t we ?

18 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Yet attendances and kit sales are up.. go figure.

Are attendances up last season ? I’m not so sure ... I’d probably check . Taking out united and Leeds most struggled to get over 23k ... go figure (what does that even mean?!) .

okay re kit sales , I didn’t know you had the sales figures . I stand corrected on that 

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not a moan, just an observation.... they don't look likely to be out for OITP do they? If so there would have been some teaser shots or an announcement I would imagine. 

If they aren't. It would make OITP totally pointless.  Let's just watch this space.

Guest domSWFC

The kit design has been done, the shirts have all been produced and are getting shipped to the club in the next few days. Got a mate who works for DC Taxis & Deliveries who are dealing with the shipment. 

#Itk

giphy_(1).gif

15 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not a moan, just an observation.... they don't look likely to be out for OITP do they? If so there would have been some teaser shots or an announcement I would imagine. 

Last season they released images of the home kit the Friday before OITP for the “soft launch” so you never know

• Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If they aren't. It would make OITP totally pointless.  Let's just watch this space.

Pretty much. No kit, no confirmed signings, no accounts, but at least we have a soft embargo to cheer us up. DC may wanna swerve the event this year. 

Just now, wilyfox said:

Pretty much. No kit, no confirmed signings, no accounts, but at least we have a soft embargo to cheer us up. DC may wanna swerve the event this year. 

'A week is a long time in politics'

On 18/06/2019 at 10:50, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Makes more sense.

People like the moaners above desperate for a kit will buy the away one so they get their hands on a Wednesday strip.

If we released the home one first, those fans would just buy that and ignore the away one.

This way, we get sales of both strips.

You're making things up now