Pudil. Released.

Been a good player for us...both at left back and centre back.

Last time I saw him he got his face kicked by a qpr player and was bleeding everywhere. Putting his head where it hurts. Totally committed player.

Cheers Daniel.

One of my fav players over the last 4 years, he just had that quality it was obvious, we just got him a few years too late I suppose (and didn’t have the pull at the time) 

what I want to know is what he’s been up to last few months, someone on here said he’d been burning the candles at both ends...so to speak :ghoulguy:

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

A very good defender, not the biggest but surprisingly strong, and ALWAYS determined and brave. More mobile than Lees but just as good at putting someone in the stands. Very handy going forward too - got up the wing at a good lick and put in many superb crosses before his pace dropped so drastically last season. Very good striker of the ball too when he was in the zone.

On top of all that, an absolute consummate pro and a genuinely nice man. Can’t ask for much more in a player really. Deserves to be remembered as one of our better value signings of the last decade IMO, and surely will be. All the best to him, can see him working in the game after he hangs his boots up if he wants. A very good role model.

All the best Daniel. Was a great player, especially first season with us.

Can see him going to Rotherham, or to give it it's full name ,

Retired 
Owls
That
Hate
Ever
Relocating
House
And
Mrs

• Haha 1

Felt a bit sad reading his Instagram goodbye but the reality is you want the goodbyes to be hard, means the guy came, gave his all and did a job.

Good pro, respected by fans and was a solid signing.

Edited by Morepork

16 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Been a brilliant servant , but he is coming to the end of his career. 

I just hope he pkaus on sunday do we can give him the send off he deserves.

16 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Would make sense sering as he is settled in the area .

Are these Czech words for play and seeing ?

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Beholder said:

Been a good player for us...both at left back and centre back.

Last time I saw him he got his face kicked by a qpr player and was bleeding everywhere. Putting his head where it hurts. Totally committed player.

Cheers Daniel.

No foul.

No penalty.

No red card.

Play on says the ref.

Great example of signing the right type older experienced pro. Always liked him.

If only hed been switched on for that run by Colin Quaner in the play off semi......

Anyway good luck mate and thanks.

Guest everydays_wednesday
20 hours ago, james o connor said:

Top lad , clearly embraced the club and enjoyed every minute . He’s past it now , so along with the likes of lee and hooper I wish him all the best elsewhere 

I have a sneeky suspicion that you may be doubly dissapointed with Lee and Hooper....12 month deals ?

Outstanding in his first season. For some reason it didn't work out in his second season. Was solid enough last season particularly when Jos took over and found himself out of favour this. All in all a good pro for us.