Pudil. Released.

Something to be said for a player who always puts their all in.

More often than not, fans will take to someone they know is giving their all, even if they have a few off days. 

His legs started to go in his second season with us, but he always put a shift in and had some real quality. Oh, to have had him when he was 27 years old. That'd be your leftback slot sorted for a fair few years to come. 

Thought he did a very solid job when he switched to centre back. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Something to be said for a player who always puts their all in.

More often than not, fans will take to someone they know is giving their all, even if they have a few off days. 

His legs started to go in his second season with us, but he always put a shift in and had some real quality. Oh, to have had him when he was 27 years old. That'd be your leftback slot sorted for a fair few years to come. 

Thought he did a very solid job when he switched to centre back. 

He also played very well when he came on second half in what I believe was his last appearance...Was it Brum?

All good things must come to an end. He always gave 100% & it's unfortunate time has caught up with him. Won't forget the cutback for Wallace to score against Ardenal + his goal to steady the nerves against Cardiff. For his families sake I hope he'll find a suitable club in the area.

This one photo sums up Pudil for me....he’d be in Mick Lyons 6 a side team every week....Imagine being a forward and seeing those 2 on the team sheet

81E5DB3E-ADAE-4814-9BFB-F997C9100738.jpeg

Edited by Ian
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Seems to be a theme with you. Perhaps add something to your tea calm it down a bit. 

Thinking of joining Owlsman’s team of lucky half time dumpers next season...now where is that Imodium :wacko:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, steveger said:

The more tolerable of our local neighbours IMO, i don't mind our 3rd world friends over there in Dingleland...

Great banter with them at many a match at Oakwell over the years

Agree with you there, find them good value and quite amusing  sure they hate us but but they have no delusions like other local clubs.

His post reads as though he already has a local club lined up, probably Dingles a f not maybe Roverum, the new Richard Woods!

i wish him well wherever he goes, he always gave 100% for the cause!!

Thanks DP and all the best