Pudil. Released.

Well done and thank you Daniel. I for one will never forget that run down the left v Arsenal, the dink ball from Bannan which found him in space and the glorious pull back for Wallace to pull the trigger...absolutely gorgeous football !:rolleyes: Nearly creamed my pants when that went in....oops and again:wacko:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, steveger said:

The more tolerable of our local neighbours IMO, i don't mind our 3rd world friends over there in Dingleland...

Great banter with them at many a match at Oakwell over the years

Agreed.Compared to those bitter twisted Toytowners who thank god have departed the shores of the Championship hopefully never to be seen again.:tango:

Best of luck to him in the future. Was a good servant for us but the correct decision. 100% agree with Bruce for letting him go. Now let’s get the majority of the other out of contract players out the door. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

All the best Daniel, always gave the lot...Sorry to see him go

How much does that free up....

Just sayin' !

At a guess - 10-15k pw?

Lovely bloke, great pro, cracking and versatile player as well, especially during his first 18 months or so. He arguably didn’t really decline after that, it’s just that his better performances started to come from centre half, especially on the left of a back three, rather than at full back. His performance at Bramall Lane last season was particularly heroic.

Thanks for everything Daniel and all the best.