Keiran Lee "Might" be involved tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

This late in the season I'd save him until final match of the season at home, let his come back come to QPR at home on final day of season for a proper welcome back party and clinch the last play off spot due to of course all the other results going our way :P

Save him for the playoffs :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lee is our best player as far as I'm concerned.

To have been robbed of his talent for as long as we have is galling, but I can only imagine what it must have been like for him to endure.

I really hope his injury nightmare is behind him now and he can get back to being one of the best midfielders in this division.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Keep him as far away from Ben Pearson as possible. 

I don't see any harm in giving him the 2 final games, a proper pre season and playing the pre season games then the contract offer can be discussed if he gets through it

16 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Pay as you play deals are only ever suggested on fans forums. They don't happen.

Keiran Lee will be given a contract by someone. And as far as I'm concerned it better be us. 

I'm not going to argue the ability of Keiran Lee to press or be fit, as that is also utterly ridiculous. Its what he is.

He is not in pain. End of story. 

Give him a chance ffs. If there is anyone who deserves it it's him. 

If you love him that much you could at least spell his name right ffs.

Thing is offering him a new deal is a MASSIVE risk and I don't think it's one we can afford to take. Unless it's a 12 month deal on significantly less money which he won't accept.

There's a good chance we offer him a new deal and bang he's out for the season again in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Thing is offering him a new deal is a MASSIVE risk and I don't think it's one we can afford to take. Unless it's a 12 month deal on significantly less money which he won't accept.

There's a good chance we offer him a new deal and bang he's out for the season again in the summer.

Very true - it will be the Wednesday way if we let him go and he shines elsewhere.

Its a tough one for Bruce, especially as he has little to go on

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

18 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think he will except this. He's settled here, and knows the club and the club know him. He doesn't know how his body will react to playing week in week out. Although he may be able to get more money elsewhere I'm positive he will stay here and work on playing to the best of his ability and proving that he is over his injury, if he can do that in January next year he can then re-negotiate his deal.

It's a risk either way and let's not pretend to know the future .

If he is genuinely fit and pain free we would be letting one of the Champs beat players leave. On the other hand he might relapse.

Tough one.

As stated earlier, no clubs going to give him a deal without observing him pretty closely over a period of time.

Probably a pre-season.

He might as well do that with us, if he’s fighting fit in August then I think he will get a year.